Random Headcanons (by Newb_ronswek)

In some parts the world (ex: every Canadian province except Alberta, about half of Europe, and California) breeding pillows have been banned as a way to crack down on mass fluffy breeding without incurring Hasbio’s wrath (they’re an obscenely powerful international company, as they’d have to be to keep fluffies from being classified as animals). My comics all take place in New Brunswick, the Canadian province with the most recently enacted breeding pillow ban, and the fine for getting caught using pillowed fluffies for breeding purposes is nothing to sneeze at.

Quebec, British Colombia, and Nova Scotia have banned fluffy breeding. In PEI, Ontario, and Manitoba you need a licence to breed fluffies. The territories and the remaining four provinces have little or no restrictions on fluffy breeding.

Nanaimo was bought from a Nova Scotian guy who was in the area trying to pawn her off on someone who didn’t know about bluenoser syndrome.

11 Likes

What about the territories… or is it too cold there?

I assumed this part covered that:

The territories and the remaining four provinces have little or no restrictions on fluffy breeding.

2 Likes

Fucking Alberta. Why am I not surprised?

Sorry. I am blind in one eye and can’t see out of another.
:derp:

Ayyy good to see Canada get some wub eh? Do your fluffies use magic or like is it just the doll lady and friends??

The doll lady is an anomaly. It’s just her, jellenheimers, and jellenheimer adjacent beings that can use something akin to magic.

Nova Scotia? I honestly never thought i’d see or hear my home mentioned on this site. Its quite an overlooked province imo.