Random idea I sketched out [by ChungusMyBungus]

Super quick idea I threw together in MS Paint after a comment left by @FreshlyPillowed on ‘Baby, Epilogue’. Essentailly, a curved metal plate lifted in the air by a small post, with a belt attached to strap down a fluffy. Once strapped the fluffy can then be used for forced breeding… or torture, or abuse, or punishment, or whatever you want really.

Please note the legs dangling helplessly off the front and back of the metal plate, left a in perfect position to be snipped off with a set of bolt-cutters or garden shears. Please also note the belt, which can be tightened as much as necessary to prevent the fluffy from moving… while also potentially crushing their bones and organs.

Edited to include a version with a foal for scale.

20 Likes

I can’t draw for shit.

3 Likes

~begins pumping the pedal on the back lifting them higher and higher into the air~

“Bad upsieeeeeeeeeeees~” ~gets steadily quieter the further away they move~

8 Likes

Personally I like the idea of strapping a fluffy down on it, then just spinning it like a roulette wheel. Time for ‘bad spinnies’

3 Likes

Better get an umbrella for the splash zone.

1 Like

Idk why but before reading it it looked almost like you regressed the fluffy into a foal XD

The arcane powers of this device are many and terrifying.

1 Like

There should be more arcane and scifi abuse to fluffies, let the imagination go crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Eh that just looks like a more comfortable immobilization board, which is usually described as a flat piece of wood, metal or plastic with four holes for the fluffy’s legs, it forces them to stand upright and keeps them from moving. The main issue with that is that the fluffy can still move it’s legs which would cause difficulties in whatever you’re trying to do

This was more just to render them helpless while leaving them accessible for whatever reason, the main one being breeding. Stops them running away, keeps their ‘no-nos’ presented, and best of all leaves the fluffy as uncomfortable as possible for the entire process.
The intent was to make something that had a practical purpose but was also still cold and sinister, something a fluffy would be strapped into for a few hours at a time for whatever reason.

I get you, it has a sort of medical feel to it but there still is an issue of the legs being free

1 Like

Well… snip-snip.

I dunno, man. The simpleness is sort of endearing to me!

2 Likes

Ey there we go