Rare Amongst Its Kind: Part 1 (AMPathy05)

“BIGGEST POOPIES!!!”

A magenta fluffy mare with a pink mane shrieks as she gives birth to her foals. Her special friend was nearby watching the miracle of life taking hold.

“Wook speciaw-fwend! Babbehs!” The orange fluffy exclaims.

“W… Wose wunna see babbehs…” The mare known as Rose said to her mate.

Rose was a domestic fluffy. She had a nice warm home and a loving mama and her mama and daddy. And sketties. A lot delicious nummies for her to eat when she wants it. In fact she could get anything she wanted from her mama.

Which makes it more baffling to her stunted fluffy brain that when she wanted babies, she was told no. Even that to her, babies are the bestest thing to have ever. Another biological flaw to the fluffy design.

Unfortunately, Rose couldn’t see it her family’s way that raising her was enough. To raise more mouths to feed will be too much on their finances. So Rose decided to run from home on first opportunity out of spite.

Which indeed she found a feral she finds attractive as he finds her attractive… and nature took it’s course. A few weeks later, here she is. Birthing five little foals into the world.

She inspects each one…

A magenta unicorn baby. She calls her Bestest Baby. For she looks like her. First priority.

Second is a royal blue earthie, not like her Bestest but pretty nonetheless. Second priority.

Third is yellow, and fourth is green as they both have wingies. Again, they could hold a candle to her Bestest. Third priority.

As for the last one… a unicorn black foal. Such an ugly color. Not a poopie baby but an ugly black color. Last priority.

Unbeknownst to her, there is more to that ugly unicorn fluffy than she realizes.

11 Likes

I think your missing some story, unless she kills all and keeps the unicorn.

Yeah, this was short. Technical error on my end. Just stay tuned for more.

1 Like

I edited it. Sorry.

Salright we’ve all been there. My first thought was Hit Enter Too Soon Man has struck again! Very good first chapter, curious to see what cruel/funny fates await.

Uh… where is the rest of this?

There’s a part two for this.