Rat (by Labcoat)

I saw a big ass rat the other day. Thought about how it could tear through fluffies.

80 Likes

Yes, become substance for an actual creature worth of life.

8 Likes

Rats aren’t something I’d considered about with Fluffies, but given that both species seem to fight for how many of the little bastards are in any given city, it makes sense that desperation for food would lead to them attacking the other.

And 99% of the time, my money’s on the rat. And I’m being real generous with that 1%

15 Likes

Well considering fluffies aren’t allowed to hurt other animals in stories I’d go ahead and take that 1% away unless you consider running away a win

9 Likes

12 Likes

Fluffy finds an old, blind, weaker-than-wet-paper rat, they lift their hoof to deliver the killing blow, but an unknown force refuses to let them.

The Fluffy looks to the sky and cries out

“Cuwse yu nawwative!”

10 Likes

Diabolus ex machina

4 Likes

I don’t know what exactly, but I know that foal did something to deserve this.

And it’s mother too.

5 Likes

Excellent work!

2 Likes

any bigger and he be a capybura

5 Likes

your rat is very cute

I’m glad the fluffies are providing sustenance for such an adorable little scamp

5 Likes

the rat simply understands that it is higher in the food chain xD

2 Likes

Probably something along the lines of “DUMMEH MUNSTAH, DIS AM FWUFFY WAND! WEBE NOW OW MUMMAH GIB WOWSTES’ SOWWIE-HOOFSIES!” and “DUMMEH BETTEW WISTEN TO MUMMAH!”

God what a disgusting disease ridden filthy lowly vermin. Opportunistic beasts that swarm around us unseen every day with nothing on their mind except survival and procreation. Death is too good for them.

Thank god that adorable little rat is helping rectify that

7 Likes

With a 12 ton psi bitforce that can chew on wood and brick and even some concrete, any rat could whoop a fluffy ass. Along with neat fact there reason they are king of vermin and fluffies would never take away that title.

3 Likes

exist

3 Likes

Mummah should be a reference for a RenaissanceEra painting

I could see stuff like this becoming a problem in the long term. Rats start feeding on feral fluffies, first by scavenging the dead ones and occasionally stealing a chirpy in the dead of night. As they grow more used to them, they become more bold and aggressive and start eating both older foals and even adults once they realize just how much of pushovers they are. This leads to an explosion in rat populations which eventually exhaust fluffy numbers. With so many rats, it leads to greater diseases risks as well as the rats themselves now having a taste for blood but their usual food being in short supply.