Real life fuffies???

I’ve been lurking here for a while and this is my first time posting anything. I had to post this because I was getting groceries a few days ago and I saw this in the July 4th section and I had a really good laugh.
I feel like this would be a thing with fluffies, like their fluff would be edible or something.

9 Likes

I don’t know why but of course it was Charms.

2 Likes

Mind if i ask what is your age?

1 Like

With that out of the way, i wander if anyone actually done edible cotton candy fluffy

2 Likes

Is the whole thing edible, or just the fluff?

1 Like

I can see a fluffy suffocating in the bag.

Obviously just the fluff, so it looks bald and ugly once you are done with it

4 Likes

I like the idea of just the fluff being edible, and discarding the rest of the fluffy

4 Likes

NICE. Plus, every time they get wet, even if they pee on themselves, they just end up naked and sticky. There’s so much potential here, up to and including the candyfluff being eaten by normal fluffies. Hell, eaten by idiot children.

This is so wrong, and so right.

5 Likes

Candyfluffs as ferals would live in hell, they could be eaten by a hungry herd, or just get too sticky and full of ants to even move. Rain would also actually give them an excuse to say wawa is bad fo fwuffy.

3 Likes

Never mind the amount of energy they would need to consume to grow sucrose fluff. They’d have to resort to licking themselves bald to survive.

3 Likes

Bread fluffs, move over, we got cotton candy fluffs now

2 Likes