Recreando cositas con fluffy [Isaac_Lobo]

35 Likes

I don’t understand a word of what’s happening but I like the implication of where that club is going.

4 Likes

Bienvenido a la comunidad Fluffy. Gran primer post. Normalmente ponemos nuestros nombres después del título de las historias y el arte para que la gente pueda encontrar nuestro trabajo más fácilmente, así que no olvides tu nombre después del título.

1 Like

Gracias por el dato. Apenas abrí esta cuenta después de mucho. Así que creo que todo consejo es útil.

2 Likes

Although I don’t speak your language I have seen your stuff on reddit and I’m looking forward to seeing more here.

4 Likes

Wow thanks I never expected that a huge fluffy creator commented this. I will upload all I have in reddit here also the new stuffs. Thank you.

5 Likes

I’m doing a small section of recreating some memes with fluffy and my character Lucy if she fits.

3 Likes

She gave it her all :shrug:

2 Likes

She tried to get them to say “spaghetti” in Spanish, but they said sketties because they’re fluffies.

4 Likes

Ah. Then let the beating resume.

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. I did the translated version but because I’m new I can’t upload it together to have both version in one post.

4 Likes

Yup Lucy likes fluffy but sometimes she lose her nerves with them.

4 Likes

Está una senorita más fina! :heart:

2 Likes

Bienvenido a la comunidad, recuerda revisar todos los tags y saber cuál es cuál para saber si poner en normal o controversial (bebés enfis o foal rape sería uno de esos )

Spa-
Spah-

-guetti
-getti

How is it said? All together!
Sketties!!

SKREEEEEE

2 Likes

Come, ye spirits
That tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here
& fill me from the crown to the toe top-full
Of direst cruelty