Redesign of fluffies Ozias and Osiris by Keeper_If_Worlds

Ok so I tried to listen to all your concerns, I heard that they look like cats cause their hoofs like paws and ears fur were not fluffy enough and the horsetails were too skinny and bendy.

Old Ozias and Osiris

New Ozias and Osiris

Things fixed: Hoofs have become more horse-like, add more fur to the ears, added more fluff to the ears,

Pose: is them chasing each other, Due To the perspective shown it might look too bendy so I tried to fix it by creating less bendy and more fluffy.

They have six eyes due to a mutation that their mother tried to kill them due to them being so-called monsters just like other fluffies kill alicorns

8 Likes

Still looks like cats with 6 eyes. The tails are too feline like. The ears are too pointed like cats. I thought you originally said they were hairless, too.

5 Likes

Well i cant make everyone happy

If course not, but you could try making fluffies.

Why they still have 6 eyes? This should go under non-fluffy content

3 Likes

They are fluffies just not regular fluffies and the reason is mutation, I’ll put them under the sub-breed

You came into the FC asking basic questions that you should have known the answer to if you had read up on any stories or looked through any art gallery. Then you start making art of things that are clearly not fluffies and you’re instantly saying “they’re a mutation.”

Dude.

How about you make fluffy art instead of this OC subtype?

5 Likes

Hello there,
I see you are having trouble with making your fluffies “feel” like fluffies to the community and I´d like to help you out. Please don´t take this as a personal attack on your creations as that´s not my intention. I really like these guys and I see the potential for you to make great things with them.

with that said… here I go.

Ozias and Osiris have very triangular ears and inner ear markings that make them look very similar to a cats as well as the long tails. this makes them read more like felines then equines to the viewer and thus more difficult to make the connection to them being fluffies.

Try shortening the tails and giving them a different ear shape ( you can look at other peoples art for inspiration). Another thing `you can try is to define the hoofs a bit more.

Here is an example of how that could look like ( I tried to change as little as possible):

On another note, here´s how I would draw them:

Ozias and Osiris

I hope I could help you at least a little.
Take care.

10 Likes