[CLOSED] Reduced Priced Commissions Till end of month (Watcher)

I got a new job, and I figured out how to get physical therapy for free, so to celebrate, I’ll be doing commissions at a reduced price till the end of June, so come and get em
(人 •͈ᴗ•͈) and thank you to all the people that got commissions beforehand, I hella appreciate y’all’s

$1 Shading for all pieces
Any box type is fine
Anthro pricing is to be discussed
All prices in USD

Contact me either through here or DM me on discord at Demonic#9541

Rules;
No haggling
If you’re a dick, you will be shamed, PUBLICLY
No freebies for “exposure”

Have a wonderful day/evening/night

10 Likes

Aw, crap, I was gunna troll you with the “freebies” but actually pay… can I still do that?

1 Like

math-hmm

1 Like

'Ello, Watcher, I want a full color comic. I have 8 billion followers on Twitch, YT, Meta Verse, Skyrim VR, Twitter’s, IG, and vTubers!! Imagine that exposure!! I mean, Rackets, the Pope of LawTube, chief grifter gets dozens of $100+ SuperChats, imagine how viral you’re going to be; say, more viral than the common cold!!

ASAP, I will deposit the $15 for the request. For reals!!

This is a preview of the funny hahahaha I wanted to pull…but closer to when I can actually pay. Sorry for any confusion, my bad.

2 Likes

I have no plans yet to commission any work, yet, but i have money.
Having sed that; i am wondering; do artists take cash money by post or po box or sumtin’ instead of digital (and do the job AFTER payment)?

1 Like

My suggestion is to write a personal letter. Postal workers keen on Hallmark cards for the quickest way to pocket money, especially if you have mail being sent to you close to your birthday or Christmas.

“No, Aunty Mildred, I never got a card.”

“Sorry to hear that, maybe I wrote your address wrong. I will be sending you a letter this time.”

2 Likes

Haha, quite a funny comment! :wink:
Sarcasm, even i get it as an auti.

Perhaps i gotta stay sober getting online.

2 Likes

Oh, snap. I missed this post.

Great to hear you’ve got a new job and free physio! Take care of your health, though, dude. It’s precious. Always, always fill out worker’s comp claims if you get injured as a result of work. Nor sure where y’all are at and if that applies, but always keep your butt covered as far as local laws and such are concerned.

Cheers!

1 Like