Emergency Commissions Open (Watcher)

Reduced Prices Here Till End of Month

So, I have done fucked myself, and sustained an injury at my job which made me have to quit. It requires physical therapy to be fixed, which is almost $100 per session, and I don’t have a job, so. . . I will be taking commissions.

Colours are limited due to lack of colour pencils/pens
$1 Shading for all pieces
Any box type is fine
Anthro prices are to be discussed
All prices in USD

Contact me either through here or DM me on discord at Demonic#9541

Rules;
I’m shit at drawing genitals
No haggling
If you’re a dick, you will be shamed, PUBLICLY
No freebies for “exposure”

This post will be updated/changed every so often

Have a wonderful day/evening/night

8 Likes

So I just crunched the numbers real quick, and for one session, you would have to do:

About 33 pencil sketches,
20 with pen lines,
About 12 with color,
Or about 10 comics.

Assuming you only get commissions for one of those, and assuming my math is correct.

Any way you slice it, that’s a lot of drawing, for just one session. And I don’t know how frequent those sessions are. I’d love to help, but I’ve got a secret identity to worry about, and I don’t know how I could commission art here without risking exposure.

1 Like

@NobodyAtAll makes a valid point; you would have to do a lot of commissions to afford your physical therapy at your current price. It really would be in your best interest to raise your prices.

2 Likes

That’s a rare sentence, that is.

2 Likes

@BadLuck it’s just for now till I can find work that won’t make the injury worse, I’m also new to making commission, so it’s a learning experience too

Oof, you need emergency comms too? That sucks, buddy. Same boat.

Yeah, but you don’t know how long that will take. I mean, job hunting is a crapshoot these days, right? You might be looking for months.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I saw your post too. I think I’ll go crunch some numbers over there.

Because I feel like it. Haven’t I said this already?

2 Likes

Yes pls, I am TERRIBLE with math, and estimates would help me find a goal, even if the number is massive.

1 Like

I looked it up and apparently the average monthly grocery budget is something like 400 bucks. I don’t mean to pry, but is that anywhere close to your monthly budget? Kind of an important variable in the equation.

2 Likes

Not quite! We don’t get out much. Maybe more like 200 or 300? (Though it might be more polite to continue this below my own commission post so we don’t overtake this one)

1 Like

So let’s just say 250?

1 Like

Eyup! (Though either DMs or my own comm post is a better place for this) :3

2 Likes

@Watcher What kind of injury did you sustain at work? Do you live in the US or outside the US? Is it a career ending injury, or temporary? Do you have a resume currently?

My IRL degree is HR and Business management (with experience in employee law). You may have options (Law suit, Disability etc). Additionally I know what people look for in a resume because that’s part of the job skill set of HR. If you wish to talk to me about it, you know where to find me on Discord.

1 Like

I get paid on Friday, I will be in contact about a commission shortly.

1 Like