Regrets by hunter1

Hey … everyone its me … yeah i know my other account was suspended so … this is my alt as for the outburst on my main i am regretful of what i said and well im sorry … i don’t think everyone in this community is bad and were trying to help me but i let my mental and emotional health get the better of me i don’t blame the admins nor the site staff for suspending my account and i am taking virgils advice on steping away from fluffys as for what caused the outburst … it was triggered due to my mental health and my head not being in the right state of mind … also didn’t help when i found out family members on both sides of my dad and moms had passed as well as 2 of my close friends … so i guess this will be the only post here and if you guys don’t want to forgive thats fine with me …

5 Likes

I hope you’re able to find your peace, friend

4 Likes

Nobody is/was mad at you.

Clowning on you? That’s an entirely different matter altogether.

5 Likes

Lolz

1 Like

I told you guys it was him lol

@Hunter1 It’s always terrible to lose family and friends. So, my condolences for it. However, your family and friends being dead doesn’t mean we’re going to be any less harsh on you when you act like a fool. Good of you to realize you fucked up, though.

8 Likes