Request (swiftbitches)

Request by @Cybunny

50 Likes

Siamese foals! Amazing UwU

4 Likes

HAHA Wow! Thats fucking terrifying!

4 Likes

At first I thought this was a fluffy butterfly filleted in half and spread flat across the cut side.

5 Likes

Forever huggies. Neat.

4 Likes

I kinda wanna see what life would be like for them if they live. It’d probably be a sadbox…or interesting ideas for an abuse box.

3 Likes

Yep, really depends on the connection and how flexible they are at the connection.

If they cant bend slightly towards the background to be able to walk on 4 back legs and 2 front legs (and two semi useless front legs on its back) ; Then they would probably have to learn to coordinate walk on their hind legs only with one walking backwards and watching their rear and the other forwards and observing where they’re going to move in a direction. Hmm, or maybe strafe walk so they can both face the direction they’re moving?

2 Likes

Amazing. My brain was for a moment screaming yellenheimer and then ghumy bear fluffy. Till I scrolled down. Love how savage it is.

2 Likes

Ew
:confounded::nauseated_face::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Too stupid to gestate properly lol

2 Likes

There are recepies containing aborted foetuses. Why? Tender meat.

I would f*cking puke if presented a plate. Or swear like Gordon “I’t’s bloody raw” Ramsay, but that’s just me bragging.

Reminds me of the zodiac Gemini

2 Likes

As I said over pm, this is absolutely perfect :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like