Requests again!! (swiftbitches)

Oh alr

Maybe a brown foal nuzzling a beautiful blue and purple alicorn?

2 Likes

I love how floofy he looks.

3 Likes

Yeah it’ll be continued at some point

Id love to see you either draw…

1. Carnis

Anything is okay, just wanna see him in your style.

Info on him

Carnis was born with 7 tails to his name.

As is custom with his subspecies, it went to his head and now he considers himself above all else, even above humans.

All previous efforts to make him a reliable stud had failed as he considers any fluffy with less tails than him unworthy and maims and kills any foal that doesn’t fit his standards.

1. Turnip

Sleeping indoors in a comfy bed for pets at night, belly up or a pretty piece with his hair filled with flowers with his face relaxed

picture of Turnip

1. Scribble and her baby Pixel

doing some mother-child bonding activity

info on them

Scribble is an infertile mare and was sure she would never have any babbehs until one day she birthed Pixel. Pixel is at the “talkie” stage but their eyes wont open and they don´t talk. Their mummah doesn´t mind. She loves the little foal no matter what.

2 Likes

i dont know why i thought of this, but a breeding studd being made fun of by a breeding mare due to how small his peen is.

2 Likes

or bruce and his big fwend! i loved the way you drew them!!

1 Like

If I not too late I’d love if you drew my boy William (for anyone wondering yes I own him now and will probably make an actual post about it some time soon) here’s two references by his creator pumpiikin

1 Like