Requests again!! (swiftbitches)

It’s Fucking Request Time Again BITCHES!

So uh send me requests and if I like your comment there’s a pretty high chance I’ll do it :kissing_heart:

Also please include detailed descriptions or art of the character you want drawn. If you don’t do this I will take creative liberties

8 Likes

Fluffies as tabletop rpg dungeon monsters.

(and potentially the looming presence of the party at the entrance about to fuck up their world)

2 Likes

Do you do humans? I’d kinda like to see your take on Goblin’s owner Earl, the redneck mad genius who made him. Or maybe the meta mutant Sara, who took Earl’s arm, in her various forms, fluffy, human and monster mode.

1 Like

I do draw humans, sara sounds interesting gimmie more details

A fluffy that is creeping up on a stink bug because it’s curious about it but the fluffy keeps getting nervous when the bug notices it.

5 Likes

Fluffy in a big Victorian dress please!

4 Likes

A carnivorous duck coming across a Omnivorous Goose

7 Likes

Drawings of your characters/scenarios but from a random camera angel you dont normally draw in?

ex: Perspective point on the ground between the back legs and facing the front of the body and we can see something in front of the fluffy in question between the front leg arches (maybe a fluffy they’re chasing / a foal hiding under their front hooves with their as in the air like an idiot).

3 Likes

like, in the tent of the dress? Or wearing a dress like an mlp galla ball scene?

3 Likes

I was imaging a confused fluffy squeezed into a human dress and standing like a human, but your ideas are cute, too! I’d take any of them!

3 Likes

a nesting doll with a runty chripy in the center, inside of a bigger hollowed out chirpy, inside of a bigger hollowed out talky baby, etc etc.

Fluffy one asks if fluffy 2 wants to ‘share’ their stuffy friend and pulls out one of the smaller internal dolls from inside.

3 Likes

She’s a green monochrome in fluffy form in her human form she’s a petite woman with near floor length green hair. Her mutant/monster mode is a bear sized green fluffy with spider legs and lobster claws with a long neck and a mouth full of jagged teeth. Her tail is five long elastic tendrils (not tentacles, no suction cups) that have raiser sharp ends and two massive sets of insect wings.

2 Likes

Draw Sriracha the spice fluff and Tendie the chicken tender fluff embracing.
full artist control.

2 Likes

A herd that is full of a fresh batch of big babbehs all the way down to chirpehs riding on backs is walking on the road when suddenly it starts to rumble and they all fall backward and die horribly in a big gore pile. Because it was a bridge that splits and raises for boats.

My recent adoption Cupid? He’s a very stoic fluffy and bit of a diva

1 Like

@BFM101 's Crimson devouring @FallenAngel007 's light blue pegasus foal with the yellow mane.
Preferably swallowing it whole and you can see it screaming in his stomach.

2 Likes

This isn’t really a request but did you ever finish dangerous affairs?

1 Like

Oo! Could you draw my big dumb boy Brew?

2 Likes

Alternative idea,

Crimson teaching Scarlett the best way to eat a Bestesh babbeh, using the blue and yellow ballsack as a teaching took

1 Like

No I’m still working on that I just lose interest in things sometimes and have to wait a while before picking them back up

1 Like