Requests? (Chebanx)

Hey, I feel like being creative tonight. Lately I’ve been posting characters other than just Brownie n Door, and thats been fun, so I wanna do more of that.

You can request pretty much whatever (box, theme, prompt, etc) just be aware I probably won’t draw your ocs, just never something I’ve been comfortable with. Feel free to still suggest them tho, maybe they’ll inspire me!

5 Likes

Draw a kitsune fluffy ?
like Rambo here

or like these adoptables

A masochistic fluffy ejaculating while being strangled much to the horror and disgust of his abuser

2 Likes

Could be worse.
The abuser could be really in to it.
And they have this weird creepy relation with their fluffy.

2 Likes

Fluffy sucking it’s own dick in front of house guests.

1 Like

Sea-fluffy please :heart: I bet you can do a good one,since your anatomy is always so smooth.

1 Like

I’d like to see more fully colored art of Doorknob since there is so little of it.

Maybe a nice little drawing of Doorknob as a baby?
Maybe even with her mummah Bella?

2 Likes

Also, other things you could draw…

• Fluffy interacting with an actual animal ( horse, cat, dog,…)

• Fluffy seeing themselves in the mirror for the first time and their reaction to it

• Fluffy eating ice cream too fast and getting brain freeze

• Anything holiday themed ( don’t know if you celebrate Christmas or something else so )

3 Likes

Figures you would.
Kitsune fluffies for me and sea fluffies for thee.

1 Like

A fluffy aboslutely packed in warm clothes (like, 3 sweaters, 5 jackets, a big ol scarf, and boots.) Ready to face the snow! (Its cold over here so its the inspo lmao)

5 Likes

That would be adorable!

First idea that comes to mind is the Human Centipede- but with fluffies! Maybe not with ‘bad colors’…maybe with the more desirable ones, or smartys?

1 Like

Horrifically interesting

Death by croquet mallet and/or balls

Do you mean death by balls or ball smashing

Fluffy Stalker from Monolith with flag of his faction.
Scenery: half industrial half swamp. Gas anomaly on the horizon.

Im gonna be honest I have no idea what any of that means

1 Like

Yeah I’m sorry what the hell am I looking at lol

1 Like

Hahaha.
Wiki about game series called Stalker. Monolith guys wear nice camo.
https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.18172-8/10353332_747378045293496_4769146590453476704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=Hk1Rx1Hdvh0AX-LLuGL&_nc_ht=scontent-waw1-1.xx&oh=00_AfAWkcFPB57cmUnuBkhOVto1Us39C2VuSoIWosxDbHU1DA&oe=63B4A2FF