Requiem For A Doctor Ch. 2 [By BFM101]

Jonathan would be simultaneously proud and horrified. He’d be happy that Fluffies are suffering but worried that it’s his brother doing the suffering. Despite everything, Jonathan does hope for a better life for Josef.

And yes, that is the same Flint who met Moss, at this point they haven’t seen each other in about 9 months but Flint hasn’t given up on their relationship yet.

9 Likes

Will wait what will happen next, man was hoping a few more mongola bloodline would be spared Josef is bit of a 50/50

Heck even Katherine sees him talkin to himself now too :scream:

4 Likes

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge there boi. You’re cheering for the wrong horse.

2 Likes

This is the only way.

1 Like

OOOOOHHHHH BROTHER, THE DOCTOR OF PAIN HAS ENTERED THE SQUARED CIRCLE AND HE DELIVERD THE PAIN OOOOOO YEAH. HE BROUGHT THE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN AND IS READY TO JUMP FROM HIS TOWER OF POWER RIGHT IN TO THE KINGDOM OF MADNESS YEEEAAH BROTHER OOHHH YEEAAAH. 148579a848f650bcc9308a124fa98d8b

Sorry something just took over but yes I love it and yes in my head the voice of Crimson is a Fluffy version of the Macho man himself.

3 Likes

At what point does Lewis just snap and kill Josef? There is a reasonable argument to avoid life in prison since Josef is infected and was crazy even before that. Not hard to get the cure from Josef’s house. I think Lewis would give his freedom for countless fluffies…right?

That being said, I know it won’t happen. Josef is too valuable of a character for the continuation of the series.

3 Likes

Some people enjoy cheering for the bad guys. And some folks really hate fluffies (which is part of their appeal). Josef is something between protagonist and antagonist as a result. I’ve never been much into horror movies, but aren’t slasher films and such as much about the villain as the victims? And folks enjoying the scenes where they do their work?

Leave the guy alone. He’s not there first person to like Josef and hate Carter, and won’t be the last. Hell, what he wants for the story’s end is quite different than what I do and I’m not arguing over it.

4 Likes

We stan our psyco abuser and his imaginary fluffy friend. And idk why i don’t like Lewis maybe is his attitude of i’m always right.

3 Likes

Shrugs

It’s like cats. They’ve got personality traits I’d hate in humans but like in cats. I don’t see that in Lewis myself but I do in Josef ( @BFM101 has been quite open in the comments about Josef’s flaws)

Oddly, I don’t see a problem with Josef having them. If anything is more understandable.

Lewis has gone a character change since I’ve started reading him. I do think his reactions here are very much being aggravated by Josef plus stress from the FA07 epidemic. Which is good. Him and his team dealing with them will be interesting.

I like Lewis a lot. But as I’ve said in past comments: I want these two to never truly win over each other. I think they’d be good rivals/mutual antagonists for each other. It’ll make each victory more satisfying since losing is always a real possibility.

Right now, imo, Josef is up by 1. But I say that not fully knowing or understanding what Lewis has in his favor. Plus what story of timer Josef is on before his brain gets irreparably damaged, possibly fatally.

2 Likes

It’s one thing to enjoy a slasher movie like Friday the 13th. Another is to quite literally hate on the protagonist “because he survived the monster”. Like wtf? Was he supposed to keel over and get surprise buttsecsed?

2 Likes

Well, he also killed the monster. Who, arguably, was more a protagonist for the overall series than Spike is.

The big thing is this: there’s a huge cast, all of whom are liked and enjoyed (or hated and reviled) for various reasons. I believe (but could be wrong) that’s quite intentional on @BFM101’s part, and while I hate Crimson and danced on his grave not once but TWICE (I got to kill him in that little comic with BFM’s blessing)? I’m not going to tell @johnny that he’s enjoying this wrong.

Folks don’t like it when someone goes into hugbox or sadbox or weirdbox with a massive murder boner. Reading the room, this is an abuse heavy story with multiple reasons to read it and ways to enjoy it. I think telling the abuse folks “you’re wrong” (or worse) like that isn’t really appropriate in this context.

I think it’d be a lot better for the comments if in this story’s thread, folks just let other folks like the story they way they want to like it and not reply to the ones they disagree with. Worse comes to worse, mute Johnny.

5 Likes

The thing to remember is that Crimson died in the very first story I wrote, it’s only retroactively that he and Josef have grown into the characters they are. Neither of them were designed to go beyond that first story but I got some ideas on how to use them both going forward and it grew from there.

I don’t blame anyone for loving Josef and Crimson, I find them the most fun to write about, but they are both villains and will be treated as such. In the same way Lewis is the hero of the story but he’s still a rational human, he’s not going to murder Josef just to steal a cure.

I have a plan in mind for how this ends, we’re probably looking at 7 or 8 chapters, so just stick with me and trust where I’m going with it

4 Likes

As someone who isn’t really into abuse? That’s what I’m doing. They’re all great stories. Like I said, I’m looking at this like a thriller or drama of sorts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I havent read much of this but from what I can gather, and from what I remember from the one part i read before this, Josef is a disgusting criminal with a bioweapon that hes more than willing to use, who got his start as a doctor that basically experimented on his patients. Perhaps i have gotten some details wrong, but if I’m correct, I imagine he looks like this? In which case i truly do hope he suffers a similar fate to the attached picture

Oh… FUCK yes. This is turning into an amazing story, I can tell this probably wont end well for Josef but god damn, his VICIOUS new attitude is horrifyingly fun to “watch”.

1 Like

Dang. With the way Cobalt acted after being sprayed with concentrated F.A.07, he definitely had some unhinged Crimson vibes. Josef’s plan to spray all feral or fluffies not accompanied by owners wouldn’t be a big issue from the business side of Lewis’ work I think. Since Lewis has a larger roster of fluffies to breed with and train to be well behaved, I believe he could focus more on that process if ferals stopped being brought in as much due to concentrated F.A.07 prompting to public to kill ferals on sight. Maybe accepting pets from their owners and fluffies already within shelters could be an option since the ones already inside when Josef begins his spraying plan should be okay in theory. The lack of ferals would harm Daniel’s line of work however, so that can be a way for Josef to hurt Lewis.

Glad that Katherine, Lewis and Alan managed to make it in time to save Spike. Also that Josef was still sane enough to not physically harm Katherine when she followed him back to his home by herself. I get that Josef is human so his brain wouldn’t quickly revert like a fluffy brain would, but it’s also a matter of time before Josef becomes a threat to people too I believe. Kind of surprising that Spike forgave Katherine and Lily so quickly after he felt betrayed by their former relationship with Josef, guess Spike can pick up that Katherine made a genuine mistake.

If Flint manages to encounter Josef and ends up revealing information that Josef could use to find Moss and Spike’s other more Crimson-like siblings, that’s another stab he could use against Lewis and Daniel this time around.

1 Like

. . .Is the multi billionaire implying they couldn’t get their own personal health insurance?

1 Like

He’s being sarcastic, Josef still doesn’t believe he’s infected but he’s playing it up to Lewis and the others

1 Like

Sorry I too was being sarcastic. ~chuckle~

1 Like