Reserved Land: Chain. By ArisenLeaf

A young fluffy exterminator in the making.

How should they break their new toy?

61 Likes

All I can hear is the fluffy muttering
“H…Hawder…”
I think I may be broken lol

8 Likes

Get together some people to play tetherball

1 Like

Why not a spot of Katzenschlagen? Or Flaumigschlagen, so to say.
index

2 Likes

She looks well fed. Maybe someone’s escaped pet?

1 Like

YES! Abuse the fucking bitch and kill her. She’s hideous with those colors.

1 Like

ball up her tail, shove it up her own ass then feed her laxative laced sketties, when she’s too bloated to eat anymore. Then take a broken broom stick and shove it up her greasy craw and breach her intestines letting it fill her womb.

2 Likes

Sloe, methodical, “extermination”

1 Like

I was thinking more… Blunt/execution based abuse.

Going straight for her holes leans more into the controversial category territory.

1 Like

Nope. She’s a feral that’s been hiding under people’s deck’s on the Rez.

She had the unfortunate timing of hiding at a fluffy exterminator’s house.

4 Likes

Drum solo with rubber mallets

2 Likes

Swing her by the chain and smash her right against that wall.

1 Like

Stick spikes in it and use it as a flail against other fluffies

1 Like

Now these two can go hand in hand very well…

3 Likes

alright then, strap her down, shave her belly then get out a belt and go to town with the buckle side out, cuts and welts up the skin. finish with a bucket of lemon juice and salt.

2 Likes

With such a robust looking specimen, she would probably last quite a while with cruder breaking methods, if you want to go full edgelord on her.

Break a rear leg with bare hands, let her free to limp away, catch up and break another rear leg with a blunt instrument, then maybe set a dog loose on her and watch her get savaged to death.

I guess I’ve been on this website and its predecessors so long that edgelord stuff like that is a bit boring.

I find the thought of mentally breaking her to be more dramatically interesting, and the art ArisenLeaf might create could be fun.

2 Likes

Mandible claw.

Sell em to me, those colors’d go great with Lil Asskicker!

Good ol fireworks.

2 Likes

Amputation followed by impalement with a blunt stake from anus to mouth and then while it’s still alive and miserable put it out on the perimeter as a warning to other feral fluffies of what they can expect if they try to invade.

1 Like