Results from the LGBT vote

Okay so the LGBT group is not for stories that happen to have a gay character
so much as stories where LGBT themes are very prominent
The major ones that come to mind at this moment are @Jedan 's current story of a fluffy realizing that they are transsexual, or @ProfessorOlive 's story that prominently features a non-binary lead.
The category will also include drawings of #pride-fluffy (which can be easily muted by any user)
The category is for the times when LGBT issues are front-and-center in a story.

9 Likes

Awesome, thank you.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Thank you, Virgil. Sorry about the technical oddities, but I know you’re doing your best. I certainly wouldn’t attempt running a site like this at all. Hell, I don’t even like trying to maintain a wordpress site.

5 Likes

There are too many good people in our fandom for me to just half-ass this job.
I have to do my level best.

9 Likes

Now,
I’m dying to see the rest of your story.

8 Likes

YOU GOT IT, BOSS

11 Likes

Yaaaay!!! Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Nope. Doesn’t make you or me or anyone else a “fag”
But you’re not required to stay in it

1 Like

sorry haters, I’ve already put chemicals in the water that makes all the fluffies gay. If you drank it, you’re gay too I don’t make the rules.

10 Likes

Ah, so thats why the water was sparkling.
I did wonder.

3 Likes

This is an absolute win

Exactly. If I’m pissed off at someone, it’s not because they’re gay or trans or fill-in-the-blank. It’s because they’ve done something to piss me off, and just being on the LGBT spectrum doesn’t piss me off. I’m not on that spectrum, like Virgil I’m as straight and cis as it gets, but I’ve got other reasons to judge people by what they do, and not what they are. I think you guys already know one of those reasons.

Plus, I live in the Netherlands. We’re a very LGBT-friendly country. Hell, we were the first country to legalise gay marriage! We don’t even call it gay marriage! You wanna know what we do call it?

Marriage!

8 Likes

idk why youd make it opt-out

The phrase “cis as it gets” seems kinds gay to me I’m just saying.

David Bowie was a man who lived so on some level every man is a little gay for David Bowie.

4 Likes

One very serious, relevant question:

Are pigs actually a kind of fruit?

(Asking for a…um…a-a…er…um…a friend of mine. Yeah that’s it…a friend.)

tenor

1 Like

david bowie was both the portrait of banging hot chicks and banging hot dudes. ultimate bisexual, may he rest in peace for all time.

5 Likes

Why half ass several jobs when you could whole ass just one?

3 Likes

Considering most posts and interaction I didn’t knew there were over 3k+ members, wow! That’s a lot of people!!

1 Like