Retail Shrinkage (Comissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello guys!
This is the first time I atemped to do some foals in a can xD and this is the result xD
hope you guys like it!

For comissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time! Xd This month I’m doing a summer sale on my illustrations!

111 Likes

Awesome :+1: @infraredturbine

Damn that blue one seems enjoying that low quality milk formula, its gobbling the whole feeder tit :joy:

Is the chriping one got his can stuck at the back of the machine?

10 Likes

yess xD

4 Likes

Someone done screwed up when restocking the machine!

8 Likes

The blue one needs so little to be happy.

Yet, still, he will not get it.

8 Likes

Jiggle the machine and see if you can get that yellow one for free. It looks awful, but it’s free.

7 Likes

Big time

Plot twist: this is a Pepsi machine.

10 Likes

Oh poor thing.

@Chikahiro typical right? :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

This is the first time I’ve seen someone use “plot twist” in a while and it was actually entertaining, thank you!

“I wanted a Diet Cherry Pepsi and got a Foal in a Can instead. I can’t drink this! I left my blender at home!”

Felt a little bad writing that one. On the other hand, it’s more merciful than starving to death like that (or dehydrating).

11 Likes

And you know someone is looking in the back, wanting it since its their favorite flavor of fluffy.

(take that as you will :upside_down_face: )

6 Likes

Buy soda

Foal in a can comes out

Disappointed but still thirsty

Yank formula side off and drink it while the foal cries.

28 Likes

lol - gag! That stuff is supposedly thick like yogurt, isn’t it? Either way… oof :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
4 Likes

That is beautifully silly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

man i really like your art!

3 Likes

Or if you’re lucky, two wizards fighting on the astral plane will burst through the wall and jiggle the machine for you.

How many people are going to get the reference? I think it’s an easy one.

2 Likes

Love it, but the formula and waste compartments are a bit small, don’t you think?

2 Likes

Compared to some, yeah. But not sure it really matters compared to the scene going on.

3 Likes

Questen:ill take the one at the back

1 Like

I’m confused, is the yellow one falling out of the machine?

2 Likes