Return of an Old Bastard, aka Giant_Neckbeard rides again

Hey all, decided to go rampaging through my old PC and remembered that I used to post on a site called Fluffybooru. Figured I might as well purge ye olde grey-matter on our adorable little fluff-balls again.

Lo and behold, the pandemic hits and dumbass here is pulling 60+ hours a week as night-shift.

Any specific rules I should be made aware of before I start bashing out stories again? Or can the mad aussie shit-poster ride again?

24 Likes

Oh Fuck YES I’ve been hoping you might show up.
The only rules that should really effect you might be
enfie babbeh or fluffy-human-sex needs to go in one of the Controversial subcategories,
and I don’t know how you feel about memes, but they go in a hidden #shitposting category that you can see by joining the Shitposters group.

Damn glad to see you here!
If you lost any of your stories, we have them archived and can get them back to you.

7 Likes

YEEEEEEEES!

1 Like

OMG you are back!!!

1 Like

Just don’t get bogged down trying to write epics every time. You have strong enough storytelling skills to work at any length.

Welcome… :slight_smile:

Huzzah!! Another Booru survivor! Welcome!

well welcome to the community

Woah! Good to see more of the old guard. Great to see you here. I remember posting on one of the Fall of Cleveland posts back on the old site. That big collaboration story was awesome to read.

Welcome! There is a post by Virgil on site rules, which are mostly about being a decent person. There is, however, some useful information there, so give it a read. A rule that isn’t included there, but gets forgotten fairly often, is to put your name in the titles of your works. It’s done in order to make searching for them easier.

The things I miss when I take a hiatus!
I loved all your work back on the booru.