(reupload) Fluffy Doodle Pages (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

If I draw a fluffy that’s too small to really do anything with, I end up saving it on a sort of “doodle page”. I posted the pages once before but they were lost in the server crash, so here they are again!

Starting with the first fluffies I ever posted! I posted them anonymously, figuring it was the only time I’d draw them, but then people loved them so …
fluffies

This one’s got Wawa’s concept art in it! He appears a lot in these for some reason. Bonus shout-out to this one guy who made a shit-edit of the robot fluffy disintegrating the foal with eye lasers.
mix1

Does fluffy x stuffy friend count as a cross-species relationship? Also I kinda think that emo fluffy is cute, honestly.

This one was all requests! You can tell because of the assembly line castration one.

Not sure what’s up with the bottom left one but that’s horrorbox for you! I do love the soon-mummah being too heavy to roll around though.
mix4

The owner in the top-right one has about the right reaction. I went for a bishounen jRPG antagonist look for that fluffy for some reason, so really he should have seen this coming.

And this one … is new! Containing marvelous things like concept art for the Pretty Poopie Baby and a mare that only births alicorns, and also multiple Wawas.

57 Likes

Nice to see the reuploads of these doodles!

1 Like

I love them. Well done.

1 Like

Yay! Thank you!

1 Like

Very cute
Especially love the fluffy that married it’s stuffed animal.

2 Likes

So…
Abuse and hugbox… on one post