Rewards for sorry shits (carniviousduck)

For @Oragami

56 Likes

“FOUR~ Shit! I SIiced it~”

3 Likes

This way he can spend his last few moments in agony before his life is stomped out like a spent cigarette.

1 Like

Honestly if an animal crapped or pissed on my trouser leg I’d do the same… then I’d leave cuz the quicker i get home the quicjer i can clean up.

3 Likes

No winners here

1 Like

Sadly no… no matter how far you kick em

1 Like

Brown is the American football color right so this could be a field goal?

2 Likes

I dunno. Puppies and kittens, as well as older animals, can’t necessarily help themselves. I petted the cutest little dog yesterday, who was so excited (because OMG NEW PERSON) that she happy piddled.

Now, if it’s deliberate and malicious, my opinion changes.

1 Like

Hey, little bastard, you don’t get to complain when you started it. You weren’t using those balls, anyway.

No more lumps or legs for those defiant shit nuggets.

1 Like

Thats what i mean… i can forgive puppies and kittens because I was holding them and one of those instances i found it in my backyard.

I know sorry poopies is like a worse version of skunk spray so its deliberate and loses the accident part. If it was a foal badly timing and dropped it before reaching the litterbox I’d let it slide for some time but I’d try to do positive reinforcement methods to teach them…

2 Likes

Kick the babbeh!

Looks good with color!

1 Like

A wonderfully well-aimed kick.
How fortunate that the photo of the deed was preserved, to show his children :relieved:

1 Like