Ricky from the dutch mountains (MOC from Menn019)

@Mr_Owl delivered the post i needed for an idea; a fluffy made of bricks instead of using those pointy white hat with fitting bedsheets mini-figurines. sigh…Bronies…

First draft,
Named him Erik (Ewik), but call him Ricky affectionately and loves exploring, hugs, drumming and malt whisky, but ramen with ketchup above all.

12 Likes

There’s also a song named In the Dutch mountains by the Nits.

1 Like

I love how ridiculous it looks against the actual horses, just how they’d stand out in reality as aberrations

2 Likes

Y’know, all this Lego stuff you’ve been posting has got me thinking, and I’ve realised something: my own works have a lot of potential for Lego sets.

Like, I’m imagining a set of Dr. Pierre Faucheuse’s School for Gifted Individuals, and it would be pretty sick. It would probably have proper fluffy minifigs, couldn’t be that hard to do them, right? They’ve already got cat minifigs, and a fluffy is roughly the same size as a cat.

Of course, the day that Lego starts making official fluffy Lego sets will be the day that Satan needs a warm coat, a scarf, and a pair of ice skates.

1 Like

Now you say…

And here is where i see a resemblance the Foxhoarder fluffy :upside_down_face:

It it looks as stupid as i imagined it. I love it

2 Likes

Absolutely incredible, I love that entire face. The eyes! The little ears! That snout!

Imagine fluffies were real but they were also that size, I don’t know whether to be intimidated or in love.

2 Likes

This rules

Yeah, that day will make God and Jezus heat up some marshmellows, and Eziechiël will take a day off of those trippy hallucinogenics.

I’ve heard Lego was quite hesitant to even introduce revolvers to cowboys, i noticed it also nowadays in modern lego city police & thieves sets not much guns or smg’s.
They had a no violence rule going decades ago, which faded cos of market demand.

The younger horses resemble the mlp fim style, innit?

1 Like

A little bit, yeah. It’s kinda hard to see it properly, 'cause it’s in the foreground.

If you’re really determined, you could customise it to make it look more like a fluffy.

Shit, it might just be possible to make a Lego fluffy with 3D printing, but that’s obviously not an option for everyone.

1 Like

The stud bumps really sell the poofyness

2 Likes

Better.

3d printing…haven’t researched that in years, time to do that again…
Last research i came across a guy who did had a 3d-printer, made upsized versions of lego pieces, studguns, Technic pieces to build an actual cart with actual engine, all that jazz.

2 Likes

I would be scared as has hell for his weight and muscles. No upsies for Ricky, sadly enough, but some learned consideration from both sides should do the trick.
Furtherly indeed lovable.

1 Like

Yeah, i was a bit inspired by the style @Foxhoarder utilizes.