Ricky's Fun Fluffy Surgery Channel: Digestive System Redirection (by recreationalsadist)

Ricky waved at the viewer as he showed off his latest surgical triumph.

“It’d normally be physically impossible to reroute an animal’s digestive system, but I’m the best surgeon and fluffies are impossible abominations. Now say ‘Hi’ to the nice viewers, Shithead!”

An angry fluffy was glaring at the camera.

“Nu wike nyu namesy! Nu am Shithead!”

Ricky laughed cruelly.

“Yes you are! And there’s nothing you can do about it!”

Shithead turned his ass towards Ricky.

“Take sowwy-poopies!”

Due to Ricky’s surgery Shithead’s shit went into his head instead of out his anus. Shit shot out of his ears, nose, and mouth before the pressure caused his skull to explode like a shitty firework.

Shithead died with a head full of shit, living up to his name.

Ricky put down the umbrella he’d used to shield himself from the shit and gore.

“Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe. And donate to my Patreon, Subscribestar, or just generally send me money. As an influencer the only thing I care about is money and fame. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Fuck you, you fucking morons.”

Ricky flipped off the camera.

“You’d self-immolate if I told you to.”

Then he cleared his throat.

“And now for today’s sponsor: Blue Apron! Are you tired of not having enough fluffy-based recipes? How about you choke on my dick instead, you no-brained losers? You want to eat that?”

20 Likes

Did Ricky also happen to record the surgery itself? I’d love to see that

1 Like

This is the content I come here to consume.

I am 100% ready to invest in Blue Apron with that kind of aggressive marketing.

2 Likes

Finally. Someone who gets " Why You Don’t Eat Fluffies ".

I’d unironically donate to this dude, I consider myself on the more neutral box side but this character reminds me of some Trevor Phillips, Hunter S. Thompson type and he’s hilarious, great work, can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

His Patreon Bonus Content is video footage of him hunting down and killing another influencer.

2 Likes

Delicious, finally some fucking good content.

1 Like