Riley Scaring Some Unfortunate Feral Foals (Federalchemical1728)

riley comic1

riley comic3

((yes i came up with names & colors for them i got attached shut up))

the Feral Foals comic i promised ages ago & some Bonus Riley Lore in preparation for a short story uUwUu

I’ve got a couple possible backstories for Riley when she was a feral, but i dont have the brainpower to type it all out rn so i guess we’ll both have to be patient dskjfhksjdhfkjsd

71 Likes

Dear god please make more babbies, i swear to god i could look at a whole book of chirpy foals they are all so fucking cute

11 Likes

gumballs and jellybeans with legs :eye:

5 Likes

My what a sweat heart, she’d make great stock for a line cannibal fluffs

1 Like

Nice Baboo’s you drawd dere. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yoooo, I am LOVING the mix of media in the last panel!
Pencil, digital lineart and coloring, it’s so cool!

1 Like

HA!
Big brother isn’t gonna do shit.

1 Like

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again.
Really dig your art style for fluffies.
It blends cute and violence very well.

1 Like

giphy
he woulda made an uncharacteristically noble smarty

1 Like

So wait, she takes out mares first THEN toughies? Do the toughies just… watch her kill off their loved ones, or…? Their whole job is to prevent that kind of thing, so why would they stand aside and wait their turn (and then go one by one for drawn-out death spars)?

(Also those foals are adorable.)

2 Likes

Damn, she got some faaaangs goin’ on. What a hard boiled badass.

1 Like

I chuckled imagining in my head Riley ‘playing with their food’.

They starts by giving raspberries to their tummy to disarm the foal and lower their guard and then when they’re at peak elation and call out asking them to stop they oblige by tucking in.

1 Like

Riley normally has the element of surprise on her side, but the order isn’t set in stone. she plays it by ear. mostly she just doesn’t want anyone to escape with the babies (she’s also got humans on her side to help her strategize & pull off the job, both her owner & whoever hired them, so she has help)

she’s bulky enough that she can usually barrel right through a line of toughies like a terrible game of Red Rover (provided the herd is average sized & not gigantic. she mostly deals with small suburban herds that have broken into someone’s yard)

fights are very fast-paced, and fluffies that havent been hardened & trained are notoriously easy to incapacitate. even just a few seconds of a toughie being dazed is enough for her to rip out one(1) mare throat real quick.

killing mares first also taps into a primal “you killed my female therefore i must kill you” instinct in most toughies and adds some extra spice to the fight.

(also thank youuuu :sob: your fluffies are always so cute im flattered =uwu=)

3 Likes

Lovely little comic there! I imagine Riley has burned through plenty of the usual feral herds this same way, with maybe different endings depending on the foals present ( For this example, besides Lilac I can’t imagine anyone offering money for them- despite my loving how Grint is barely big enough to even try to carry a babbeh gumball foal ). Just, uh, look away from those fuzzy lumps with boo-boo juice on them, kiddos, those aren’t your parents… anymore…

Hopefully her owner keeps an eye on things in case it turns out the infestation is larger than expected- does Riley have a good ‘disengage’ command, in case of a large group or something like the fluffies from The Herd comic ( fluffies capable of wielding sharpened rocks and dodging! ) happen to be today’s opponents? Or is she capable of realizing when a fight is not gonna go her way?

Thank you!!! :heart::hugs::two_hearts::two_hearts::pray:
yeah, Grint is probably gonna get eaten RIP Cutie Pie :skull: Lilac may go to a fluffmart or breeder if Rodney can find any takers. Buzz showed some real cojones standing up to Riley, he would make a great & loyal pet, but he’ll probably end up being bait OR trained to be a pitfighter if he’s lucky.

Riley doesn’t operate on her own at all, her human owner does all the heavy thinking for her lmao

Feral extermination is just a job for Rodney, but it’s potentially life-or-death for Riley (rarely is it actually, and if you have an infestation of hyperintelligent weapon-wielding fluffies you’d call someone better than a 19 year old kid & his pet hyena-horse)

They make sure to do a thorough inspection and reconnaissance before setting Riley loose. Rodney keeps a close eye on the action and does have a “retreat” command if Riley gets in over her head. he probably sits in his van with a super-soaker or an airsoft gun or something just in case (maybe he goes paintballing with his friends for sniping practice that’d be cute) Even just a moment’s distraction can turn the tide of a fight

Rodney acts tough, but he totally cares about Riley and will only (willingly) throw her into situations where he’s sure she’ll come out on top, so the whole game is already rigged in Riley’s favor from the start (it’s possible that one day she might get overconfident & bite off more than she can chew. who knows, could be an interesting story arc)

the only place she really faces any true danger are her pitfights bc Rodney has less control over which matches Riley is assigned & he can’t interfere to save her (he also has to mask his worry really well or he’ll be laughed out of the ring) Like any fighter, Riley’s lost before and gotten beat up pretty bad, but Dr. Heely always fixes her up real good in exchange for some blood & hair samples

(S)he who turns and runs away lives to fight another day :heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Always look forward to seeing what new comics are up on the community site!

Oof, Grint and the gumballs may have it easier- its well within a fluffy’s mindset to be eaten by the big scary munstah fluffy- not sure if Lilac wants a life with her babbehs being endlessly taken away to fates unknown, just like her siblings. And the potential heartache of Buzz being unable to save his younger siblings after all and either having his last, agonizing moments being entertainment for some drunken young louts before ‘the big fight’ or being trained as a pit fighter to ‘avenge his family’ and meeting the same end at Riley’s teeth after all. Fluffies, am I right? canned laughter

Knowing some people, there’s both the stupid people that barely bother to check what sort of fluffy infestation is there and just call up the first person they can think of to ‘handle this’, and cheapskates that know the infestation is far larger or strangely more organized than normal but don’t want to have to pay for a premium exterminator service. A quick survelliance would do the job, but I’d think the combo of it being someone playing on Rodney’s need to keep up his ‘tough’ act and the toughies being more able to taunt/keep Riley contained long enough for them to reorganize after the initial surprise would place her in a rough spot indeed. Story material maybe? Who knows!

Interesting that there’s a known fluffy doctor for the pitfighters- guessing the guy that owned the fluffy in the text story you posted just didn’t give enough fucks to try to recoup his investment? Or does the doc only handle those fluffies with unusual traits, so he can get samples for the not-at-all bioweapon that he’s totally not making? I mean its for SCIENCE!

You know, I had my inhibitions, but I’m starting to warm up to Riley. I think you showed me that she isn’t always a cold heartless killer, unless i’m misinterpreting it. Like I said, I’m starting to warm up to Riley.

10/10

Bloody hell riley did a number on the ferals … ah well ain’t my department to clear up let alone burry them