RIMWORLD FLUFFIES continuation-post

I got the ok from my friend to use his code for a similar mod, but I’m worried that it wont have the best the community has to offer.

An idea I had for the mod was fluffies being little assholes of course, running gardens and having diseases typical abuser stuff and easy things to set up.

But what im worried about is things like randomization of fluffy Mane and Fluff, while this doesnt sound too complicated, there are issues i can see with this if you set them up as an animal,

This is why I will be having to borrow code from one mod, “Variety Pack” , and create a custom line of code for “Animal Gear” for Fluffy Bomb Vests and possibly other abuse and hug boxer stuff.

Any ideas for the fluffy gear hmu

Sprite artists would be greatly welcomed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A man who proposed the fluffy mod is actually working to pull the mod through? Preposterous

3 Likes

Damn straight hermano, though there are more quality of life stuff thatll effect if I make them pawns or animals, but besides that Im working out the kinks first

3 Likes

As if rimworld wasn’t as fun how I’m getting to kill, eat, harvest and maybe abuse fluffies

2 Likes

God willing

1 Like

Hope it works out well. Excited for what’s to come.

1 Like

Been reminded is this still being worked on? or has it died?

1 Like