Rocky's Herd (fluffybooru id: 44625, 44663, and 44739) (by: Renaissance)

105 Likes

Didn’t we already posted everything by Renaissance?

5 Likes

No clue.

2 Likes

Turns out this one either wasn’t, either just wasn’t transferred

4 Likes

This was actually pretty good. Is it from someone who no longer posts?

6 Likes

No part 4?

stop following them poopy baby :v … you’re not welcome here

10 Likes

Aaaw, sad :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh crap, I didn’t even notice it!

• Is always a step behind the herd.
  • Adults don’t interact with it.
  • Waits for its sibling to finish its milkies.
  • Has to walk while the others get to ride on their parents’ backs.
10 Likes

he is with us, but no longer posts. → @Renaissance

4 Likes

Nice and subtle “show don’t tell!” That said, it wasn’t in the poopies so is it really the poopie or just not favored?

5 Likes

If I remember correctly, Renaissance said he added it there because he thought that the booru of the time would have found an idea of a herd without a poopy baby just too unacceptable. This was right after the first apocalypse, so he put the foal there to appease the hellgremlin fans with as little evil as he thought he could get away with.

9 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, that stinks. I assume they were appeased.

Remind me to try and be open minded about things.

4 Likes

I love seeing people hurt Fluffies. But I love seeing Fluffies hurt themselves just as much

11 Likes

There is something special about innocent fluffies accidentally hurting each other.

6 Likes

It’s just that easy. Always be extra cautious around your children! (FLUFFY! :angry:)

1 Like

Natural selection at its finest.

3 Likes

The story would have worked better without the poopy, IMO. Just pure innocence and happiness shattered by the grim realization that fluffies are still mortal, and extremely fragile.

3 Likes

Eh, the poopy is basically nonexistent if you don’t pay attention to it. It doesn’t really change the idea at all.

2 Likes