Role Reversal (by Booperino)

Well well well, how the turntables

46 Likes

funny how the first thing you decided to actually abuse is a pregnant woman
don’t worry, there is nothing wrong with it, I know it’s all just a weirdbox funny. i just want you to be aware that you are 2 frames from being bonked on the head

6 Likes

I’m sorry but that pregnant woman was clearly doing something wrong by giving birth to unwanted crap-apes, so that fluffy was just doing it’s duty. it acting like an edgy 14 year old goes with the territory
this was not writen by a fluffy behind a computer
and yes this is a satire of edgy abuse comics for funsies, but no offense meant

20 Likes

Something something Texas

8 Likes

In another universe, not too much different from this, humans are the ones who live, breed and die whenever a fluffy say so.

5 Likes

HumanCommunity dot com is a weird and scary place

11 Likes

Now to complete the role reversal a fluffy version of this.
not that I have a fluffy version of this.

2 Likes

Pillow it now!!!

4 Likes

The only problem with this satire is that it assumes that humans wouldn’t abuse other humans the way that they abuse (fictional) fluffies. That is sadly not the case.

So it doesn’t really pose the question “humans wouldn’t treat other humans the way they treat fluffies?”, because the answer is yes.

Instead, it merely poses the question, “how would you feel if fluffies abused humans?”, and the answer, naturally, is that people would be pissed. But the empathy to fluffies you are trying to evoke isn’t really there, because humans hate other humans just as passionately as they do fluffies.

I think it would be more effective if you showed a fluffy abusing a dog. Everybody loves dogs.

(Note: obviously I am talking about humans in general, not specifically anyone here. In particular, I am not suggesting that abuse fans are prone to abusing humans–part of the point of fluffydom, and art in general, is to explore themes and ideas that we would never do in the real world.)

6 Likes

There was an ancient greentext story (by net standards) that was basically the ‘fluffies abuse humans’ AU but they got away with a lot more; at least one human death, IIRC. I think what made it was that the fluffies didn’t actually behave any differently than they normally do. It was just their usual incompetence coming into play that did in their pets.

Obviously understandable why it can’t really be touched on FC, though.

2 Likes

r/childfree in a nutshell

3 Likes

That fluffy would die painfully solely agonizingly and torturously right before I say it can die I’d deny it the sweet release of death.

1 Like

Oh yeah wank the hate boner

And that’s coming from me, so you know you’re fucking up

4 Likes

They are but vermin waiting to be slaughtered.

1 Like

you may be overthinking it as this was a weirdbox joke made to make fun of overly edgy abuse stories involving humans beating fluffys “because fuck you thats why”

3 Likes

Yeah, humans suck

2 Likes

Beautiful.

2 Likes

No just you.

2 Likes

Nah

1 Like

You mean humanherd dot com?

1 Like