Roll Call (By Labcoat)

I felt like I had a few too many fluffs floating around and wanted to get them all down on one page.
I know I have more than this, and will have more in the future, but figured I would make a list.

Brownie - A simple boy with a big heart, loves his buddy Loc Ness.
Loc Ness - An outcast welcomed into a loving home, will do anything for Brownie.
Rumbie - A test fluff. Years ago they switched from standard fluff to micros, easier clean up.
Ralf - A very good boy.
Bluey - Oh sweet bluey… poor boy.
Roxie, Millie and Lucie - The trouble trio. Millie is the oldest by a whole year and isn’t blood related to either Millie or lucie, who are both were both abandoned. While strict Millie will do anything for her two adopted sisters.
Zoey - The big garden girl. I always saw gardens as slightly bigger, roughly 1.5 time bigger. Not sure why, might have seen it back in the booru and it stuck.
Critic - A foolish new addition, he still has limbs but his mouth gets him in trouble.
Nero - One of my original fluff designs, simply a fat boy with a Mohawk. He was locked away in my profile pic, now he is free.
Last but certainly not least
Buzzy and Flower - My two adoptees, Buzzy from BloodyBoots and Flower from rougesoul.
Buzzy stepped in as Flower’s new mother and they both got along great. She can be very protective of her delicate little Flower.

37 Likes

Lol, so Ralf thinks he’s a foal?

2 Likes

Yeah, Ralf is a good boy, not a smart one.

2 Likes

Well, rumbie doesn’t have a mane and is small so it’s understandable

1 Like

Simply adorable! I’m so happy for Buzzy and Flower!

1 Like

I really like the idea of litterpals getting jealous/angry about similarly coloured fluffies not being a litterpal

1 Like

I love this kinda of stuff all characters from diffirent storys interactin with each other, good stuff you got there.

1 Like

Just notice that Charlie is not there, looks like he really is a goner.

1 Like