Roombah Picking Up The Trash (Pastry_Knight)

125 Likes

mqdefault

8 Likes

Ah ! Des bonnes histoires pour se marrer xD

Now, I can’t imagine the mess those rejects will produce :v

1 Like

Oh for frick sakes … the roombra is clogged again

5 Likes

I need more.

Leaving pillowfoals in the same path as a Roomba is anything but an accident

4 Likes

I like to imagine it’s not overly hurtful or dangerous to the foals, but is absolutely fucking terrifying beyond understanding for them each time, so they can experience this over and over.

12 Likes

The best trauma is psychological! It stays with you forever and ever and ever :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Oh I love it. The desperation of these pillows trying oh so hard to shuffle to safety, a safety they will never reach.

Brilliant.

2 Likes

Has your fluffy’s foals entered the “splowin babbeh” stage? Are you concerned about them getting out of the safe room or just want an easy way to corral them for meal time with out mummahs panicking? Well then you need the foal finder 5ooo!

The foal finder patrols your rooms and hallways for any stray foals. And gently sweeps them into a padded holding cell transporting them back to the safe room.

Ai tech allows the foal finder to accurately track and recover babbehs before tragedy can befall them.

Splowin is an important phase of fluffy development but no owner wants bad poopies around the house. Loose babbehs and poopies all come back to mummahs for clean up.

Babbai DamCo has made great safety improvements in the design of the foal finder elevating to even greater utility. Foal finder and Babbai DameCo is not responsible for foal deaths, use at own risk.

10 Likes

I’m imagining a self-emptying model with an extractor bag full of broken and dead foals.

1 Like

Magnificent

1 Like

14 Likes

I hope it hurts the entire time

1 Like

Gotta get rid of these messy shit nuggets somehow.

1 Like

That would be fun to watch and would make a great way to earn money by betting!

Push manual lawnmower into a (pillowed) foal pen.

That poor robot!

There gonna jam up the roombah :pensive:

Please dont be cruel to the roombah we dont do being mean to things round here. :glee:

2 Likes

i love seeing pillowed foals pathetically trying to run away

1 Like