"Rootbeer" by RQ (FB ID: 35039)

133 Likes

Pour one out for our dead homie, Rootbeer, you were a real one, and ya didn’t deserve the owwies ya got…

RIP brother.

38 Likes

Dude!! The fluffy is traumatized, he found his mummy dead, give him a break

10 Likes

Fluffies have the shortest, most easily distracted memories of all time.

Except when it comes to trauma.

Poor bastard never stood a chance

10 Likes

You know i heard a story of a woman who gave her inhertance to a dog. She did it so the family would be forced to take care of the dog until it naturally died therfore the inheritance would go to the family.

7 Likes

The end may have sucked but he had a better run than most other fluffies

1 Like

So… uh… is Rootbeer in a state where trying to rescue him from the wastebin would be an option?

5 Likes

silently shakes head

1 Like

Considering the threat, I think he’s donezo

Nice suffering :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Teach them from birth that any joy they feel is fleeting and that their real purpose is to be raped. Tormented, sodomized or used for creating profit until the time comes that they are no longer usefull and then they can be ground into food

Could have had some slipper fun in between mourning.
Might not have been allowed to perform the eulogy then… perhaps? The idea of having a fluffy do such a thing seems rather strange to me, altogether.

Anyway, the shelter worker attempting to thrash cheerfulness into the inventory seems about average for such institutions.

1 Like

Bro, he didn’t deserve a shitty ending after being there for the granny.

5 Likes

I remember this one as a prime example that fluffies can’t win

1 Like

I’d find it entirely possible they half-ass gassing the fluffies as much as caring for them. :wink:

Beautiful sadbox in either case. Calling him selfish for having feelings is brutally objectifying for a creature living to love and be loved. :blush:

2 Likes

oh my god- im actually crying over a fluffy story- he didn’t deserve that HE WAS A GOOD BOY-

5 Likes

realistically, no. but since this is about cute little creatures that don’t really exist…
DO IT!! DO IT SAVE THE BOY!!

4 Likes

Root beer did not pass the vibe check. Hopefully I’m using that correctly

2 Likes

I want to write a story where a garbageman finds the half-dead Rootbeer in the trash (the shelter half-assed gassing him) and takes him in. So there’s still consequences, maybe Rootbeer is crippled now and needs more support than before.

but i just want rootbeer to have a loving home, he’s such a good sweet fluffy who didn’t do anything bad

1 Like