Rosie the Retard is in danger (TheRapist)

73 Likes

I think she’s trying to tap out Morse code with her hoof! I’m a bit rusty, but I think she’s saying…

I-A-M-A-B-A-D-F-L-U-F-F-Y

21 Likes

What’s the implied abuse?

2 Likes

her daddy!

3 Likes

Btw Rosie is Sissy sister.

1 Like

Ahhh yeah that makes sense now. She didn’t actually seem hurt or anything so I was confused

1 Like

What do think the diaper is for?

1 Like

I’d assumed it was connected to being mentally impaired and unable to use the bathroom properly . With the information you’d provided I’d think that is the most logical conclusion to reach.

3 Likes

Remove tapping leg immediately. Defective product.

4 Likes

Daiper, Hiding scars and abuse. sbs is convenient.

1 Like

Oh I love the hoof tapping!

1 Like

“Are you stamping your hoofsies? At me!? how dare you!!! After AAAAALLL I do for you, and THIS is how you treat me? I gave you a home! I gave you Nummies! I even tolerate cleaning up your half-digested semi-liquid shit off of the floor, despite giving you a perfectly fine litterbox! This will NOT stand, young lady! And no, being an “SBS” babbeh is NO excuse for this behavior!”

“I wish it wouldn’t have come to this, but you have forced my hand. I have no other choice…”

“I AM TAKING AWAY YOUR STEAM PRIVILEGES!!!”

9 Likes

Step on its head

Tappy hoof, Wiggly ear… ye ive seen this before

id reccommend amputating the effective areas, if this keeps up it might try to attack, it does look deadly afterall. CORK IT TOO “but its wearing a di…” COOOOOORKKKK!!!

1 Like

ah mira, esta era mi duda, los ojos abiertos, van a ser muy expresivos :+1:

Diapey babbehs are the best babbehs! :face_holding_back_tears:

Best babbehs to abuse. :smiling_imp: