Rosie's story part 3 by Princessbitch4+

The moment Orange called his herd from the bushes, Jem had a bad feeling pit of his gut that something bad was gonna happen. Then the bushes started to shake as a fluffies came pushing past the plant. Orange and six other adult fluffies, four females and three male." Nyu daddeh? " said the extremely pregnant red and white pegasus mare. The others got excited too. “Hmm… Yeah I’ll be your new daddy. But how many of you have babies, a special friend and names?” Jem replied to the herd. The grey and blue earthie mare speaks up.“Fwuffy hab many chiwpy babbehs nyu daddeh.” The mare said proudly with five babies on her back and five on the smarty’s back. " Well alright now follow me to your new home then I’ll explain the rules all fluffies must follow." Jem said picking up Rosie which upset the rest…

Rosie never really liked other fluffies besides her family. So when her daddy picked her up to lead them home, she turned to look at the group of ferals she smirks with evil intent and sticks her tounge out at them while hugging Jem. They made it back within thirty minutes. Jem set Rosie down to go tell Heidi about the ferals. The young fluffy was then confronted by the new additions. “Why stoopi’ fiwwy make scawy face at hewd?'” The smarty said a little bothered by Rosie’s surprising behaviour…

Rosie completely ignored the smarty’s question and called for her mother," Wosie am back wiff nyu fwiends!" The sounds of leathery hooves on the other side of the door with heavy footsteps that followed. Soon enough the door opened to reveal Jem, Heidi and snowball. “Hewwo nyu fwiends, fwuffy’s name am snowbaww an’ dis am mummah heidi.” Snowball said with enthusiasm. Heidi smiled at snowball and knelt down to the fluffies and picked up a chirpy foal off the blue mare’s back. It was a female earthie fluffy that had a nice tan fluff. “Be cawefuw mummah babbeh stiww chiwpy babbeh.” The mare looked worried. " Aw don’t worry i am. I think her name will be coffee and your name will be topaz." Heidi said returning the foal and picking up another foal. This time it was yellow unicorn male. He name was wheat, he was chirping and peeping for his mommy… Heidi named the rest of the foals.

“Its soapy time all fluffies get to have a bath so they can smell pretty and get sketties.” All the fluffy worried expressions turned to excited when sketties were mentioned. “All males come with me.” Jem said leading the males to the fluffy bathing area which is a hose a bucket towels and fluffy soap, Jem then got to work.

Meanwhile Rosie and her brothers were put on foalsitting duty. Rosie is watching three chirpies, Bean has two chirpies, Gremlin has three chirpies, and Grape has two chirpies.
Rosie thought the babbehs weird and squirmy. She would rather play then watch the foals. The foals were so little, one was white second one is peach colored and last one is piss yellow. The others are light browns, reds and blues. The foals are a mix of unicorn, earthies and pegasus with one pink alicorn.

Rosie started messing with the white one one. It began peeping and chirping for warmth when the yellow colored one moved in in its way making the white foal chirp in sadness. Rosie pushed the yellow unicorn away to pick the white one up to calm it down. Suddenly the pens were kicked. By a weak force. And yelling of unfamiliar fluffy voices.

To be continued…

3 Likes

Well that doesn’t sound good.