Rotala doodles (RustyNickel)

bby <3

about that one story i talked about
YeAH I STARTED WRITING it. It will be mix of horror, abuse and a little bit of hugbox in it, and guess what? Rotala will be in it as the main fluffy, i will keep yall tuned (wanting to sleep a whole day rn)

30 Likes

They look so thrilled about that.
I guess they know what is coming.

1 Like

I always look forward to horror stories,so I’m definitely interested in reading!
Beautiful seafluffy, I love her.

1 Like

hold on a freakin second
ur Brazilian

Yippee

1 Like

ka yay motherfunster ?

The little dude in the cornerwith the big eyes is called tbh creature and he says yippee
He has autism
Oh my god he’s like tumblrs version of Pepe…

1 Like

I’m obsessed with drawing this silly little creature in every free space in paper or canvas i get, send help

I was pissed since i didn’t find an actual png of a rusty nickel, so yea, i just used a png of the 5 cents coin anyway
but yes Brasil :brazil:

1 Like

Oh nice to know that,

because

AEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AQUI TBEM É BRAZIL-ZIL
UHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEH
Belíssimas artes meu confrade! Bom saber que tem mais Brasileiro por aqui.

1 Like

não sei como faz essa coisinha pra esconder parte da mensagem :pensive:
MAS AEE CACETA, O PRÓPRIO TURBINE É IGUALMENTE BRASILEIROKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
é bom saber que aqui alguns também compartilham a nacionalidade, se fosse pra eu adivinhar eu nunca descobriria

1 Like

To hide your message like that, click on the gear above the message box when you’re writting it, there an option called " hide details"

uma vez eu fiz isso aqui pra mostrar um pouco da cultura do Brasil kkk O booperino daqui do site tbem é BR

1 Like
Summary

Got it!

É engraçado ver o quanto essa comunidade pode ser diversa, agora eu me pergunto quantos brasileiros escondidos podem ter aqui

1 Like