rqwravaswvtbwabf23456789b By: MunstahMummah

82 Likes

Asking for food.

Now thats a step too far. they ask so much of us and give us so little in return :sadboy:

15 Likes

Fluffies!

For you want to be a domestic abuser with a toxic co-dependent relationship, but don’t want to run the risk of your partner ever realising you’re a giant piece of shit.

17 Likes

Shit. This actually gave me flashbacks. @__@

Good job!

6 Likes

But it’s a fluffy, It’ll most likely blame itself

8 Likes

Stockfluff Syndrome

6 Likes

He looks like he’s wearing fluffy bell bottoms in the last panel, it’s really funny

6 Likes

WHY DO YOU MAKE ME BEAT YOU

6 Likes

This actually breaks my heart

2 Likes

Why? Is it any less tragic and unfair than any other casual fluffy content?

3 Likes

Or for those who find it a mental tickle you could buy these things as a commodity and do anything, even if it’s acting out some domestic abuse fantasy. A blank canvas that talks back.

More toy-destruction punishments.

4 Likes

“Little did Daddeh know that when he burnt his fluffy’s toy, he summoned a Jellenheimer, who would devourer the biotoy’s soul (or whatever substitute Fluffies have for a soul) shortly after being kicked out of the house. Over the next few days, Daddeh got engaged and later married to a gorgeous beauty model, won the lottery seven times in a row, and lived to the ripe old age of 169, all without even remembering to let his fluffy back in. It is unknown if Daddeh’s luck was granted by the Jellenheimer in return for his fluffy or not. The moral of the story is, if your fluffy thinks it deserves better, sacrifice them to an eldrich being 'cause you might get a free sports car made of solid gold!”

3 Likes

Dumb fluffy had this coming. God it was asking for a lot… good art!

2 Likes

It’s not as common to find stories of fluffies that are just genuinelly good and lovely and this lil dude just wanted to love his owner so much :((

2 Likes

i love how you draw sad eyes

2 Likes

Appwe bottom jeansies, bootsies wid dah fwuff~

5 Likes

You get fed when you get fed, shitrat. Start following the schedule

1 Like