Ruby Pt. 2 - Renaissance

I guess it’s different strokes for different folks. I took up a line of work that involves saving lives because THAT makes me feel God like. Any dumb mammal can kill something, even by mistake… But WE HUMANS are the only things capable of saving a life! It makes me positively glow inside. The feeling of rescuing animals and people. Knowing that you’re the one thing that can change their chaotic fate, when nature itself so cruelly turned its back on it.

You wanna feel alive, you wanna feel God like power… You’ll only get that from saving lives…

Had a crappy day at work? Failed a test? yelled at by a roommate?

Pass out food and cloths to the homeless… Donate toys to shelter animals. Play and comfort a drug addicted newborn…

You can’t control you $hitty fate, but you can make theirs a little less $HITTY…

Dumb mammals can’t do that… But YOU CAN! And that makes you more godlike then anything…

The other side of my career is punishing wrong doers. Which is were I can understand abusing a smarty… But not an innocent foal or a creature too dumb to understand anything but love…

Smartys understand what they’re doing and know it’s wrong but do it anyways… Like enfying babbehs or bad enfies… Or hurting others in general…

It goes hand in hand with getting you God like power by changing the fate of the suffering. Remove the source of suffering, the r@pist… And you save and improve lives of all those around you…

No one but a god could do that…

6 Likes

Totally get what you’re sayin (and honestly am just playing devil’s advocate at this point), but I find this quote so interesting. If fluffies are incapable of understanding anything but love then they aren’t innocent. Innocence requires the ability for innocence lost. A human is innocent because they have the ability to betray that innocence. A feathered pillow cannot be innocent because it is incapable of doing anything that would harm the world. If fluffies innocence is innate and immutable, then they are not sweet little creatures that know nothing but wub and huggies, they are non-sentient biotoys that are simply obeying their programming. Teasing, loving, feeding, hurting, caring for, or abusing them is no more morally complicated than doing those things to an anime body pillow. The actor is always in the right as the object can never do anything to “earn” anything, good or bad.

4 Likes

lmao Blowing up Nazeem with explosive chickens is never not amusing!

Personally for me fluffies are kind of in a grey spot depending on their appearance and personalities. I feel more pity for them then sims cause I very much care about animals so they kind of set off the bit of my brain that says, “Must protect the little floofs.”

3 Likes

Ya see… I get that too… But I also get the feeling Hasbio is lying about how artificial they truly are… I believe they are capable of betraying that innocence as they have been shown, time and time again, to be capable of reprogramming themselves. Like a human brought up in a racist family… They can grow up to be not racist despite their background… But still carry some of that original programming into late age and death as it was programmed in, during their most formative years.

It doesn’t make them bad, as they did try, are trying and continue to try improving themselves…

These biotoys also do this. Yes they are programmed not to harm, but they can rewrite it… They’re programmed for huggies and love only, but have, numerous times, reprogrammed to hurt other or try to hurt humans…

Like I say… When this happens they’re now open to punishment…

They are almost entirely human and very much entirely sentient.

So Hasbio definitely lied about them…

They start out as loving foals. Puberty hits, aggressive tendencies… Now they have the ability to choose… So they had innocence and have the ability for innocence lost…

Even by your definition, they are sentient…

If they were just programmed… Then they would never bite or give sorry poopies, or attack in anyway…

Hasbio done fukked up… They’re no longer toys or artificial creatures… They’re intelligent and sentient, and very capable of suffering and dying… Which means they’re alive to begin with…

6 Likes

Just. Enjoy. The. Damn. Comic.

5 Likes

Chatting and theorizing about fluffies is another way to enjoy them.

8 Likes

as a teddy bear enthusiast this hurts to read

5 Likes

Exactly!!! Thank you!

2 Likes

In basic psychology, if people happily torture animals/pets even if its a biotoy, its a sign of mental issues, such as being a sociopath… And at this stage… Its a matter of time til he elevates to bigger things, such as people fitting of a certain profile. Police won’t act on torture of Fluffies, but wait and see if he moves in on say, cats, dogs, or other beings up to a human.

5 Likes

Yes! More or less!

Now this isn’t an attack on the artist… No! Far from it…

I tip my hat to them in fact, for creating a villain abuser… So convincing… That we the fans could have such a delightful, enlightening discussion about it… Good on you sir! GOOD ON YOU!!!:grin::+1::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I’m curious if you have first hand experience that would confirm what you say. In my experience, people who have “orderly everythings” tend to vent their anger on their wifes and kids.
It’s like some people rather break toys then people.
Those who have broken stuff usually are just more sloppy but more loveable.
I’m really not trying to be mean, I’m just wondering.

4 Likes

Glad you ask! My dad was police, so is my brother-in-law. My sister-in-law s DCF/social worker and I am studying criminal psychology. Yeah! We’re a fun bunch…

My brothers various friends growing up, much like him, had violent tendencies toward their own toys or their siblings toys. My mom often let my brother play with MY toys and he’d destroy them. My parents promised me new ones to replace, then got angry and sometimes violent with me when I kept asking about it… My brother, whom loved burning barbies and other action figures, ripping up stuffed animals etc… Grew up violent, hateful and angry despite getting everything he ever wanted, ever, on demand… (My parents thought it would quell his violent tendencies) … And now he can’t keep a job or a girlfriend as an adult…

Likewise… His friend Justin, who did way worse to his, and his sister’s toys… Has been in and out of jail for violence against women especially… He really did a number on his sister’s toys (dolls etc)…

Another friend, Dave, used to destroy my toys and encourage my brother to do the same… Jail baby!!! Violence towards women, and children

And I can site several examples from my school… The meanest, mean girl bully, would go all ham on beating up her American girl dolls. Guess what she grew up to be…

So it not limited to boys…

And it wasn’t till I started taking my psychology courses that I realised it’s pattern behavior in most violent offenders, especially serial killers…

It’s a fun read if you get the chance…

So I am glad you asked tho! Gives me a chance to flex my brain muscles!:grin::v:

6 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Wow!

That’s extremely interesting, truly amazing people on here :smiley:

4 Likes

Well, taking those psychology courses in college helped me to realise these behaviors and what they indicated… My mom the enabler, would try to cover the symptoms up…

“Don’t do that (sissy)… People will think your a psychopath…!”

She is a psychopath… Hiding her symptoms doesn’t make it “unhappen” nor does it change her condition… Showing the symptoms so the doctor can know and treat it accordingly… Is the only way to help and treat it… But mom only cares what it looks like to others… Not if you could fix it… She doesn’t want a solution she wants to look perfect (typical trait of Narcissistic Sociopaths) that’s the Narcissistic side of it… The image obsession… “I’m too good yo have a messed up child…”

My school tried to diagnose me as autistic, with no formal training… They assumed my lack of understanding of social cues… My creating a world within… My inability to act like other kids or socialize with them… Meant Autistic…

Thank God my licensed in psychology Professors saw the real underlying cause… ABUSE!!! Psychological, mental, emotional and verbal… As well as physical later…

My creating a new world wasn’t autistic… It was needing to escape the one around me… A natural defense mechanism…

My lack of social cues was from psychological abuse, my parents using psychology against me to beat me down and control me… I ask for food “I just fed you!” That was yesterday… “Yeah! Like I said… I JUST FED YOU!!” But you feed my brother and sister 5 times a day… “Well, your not them… And stop bringing them into this… You didn’t earn your food for today… Tell me… What chores did you do? What did you clean?!”… But you don’t make them work for food?!.. “MY FUKING GOD CHILD!!! YOU KEEP BRING THEM INTO THIS!!! GET YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!! YOU ARENT THEM! AND ‘YOU’ HAVE TO EARN WHAT ‘YOU’ GET!!! Now c’mon… What did you do to earn this food?!”… I cleaned the house this morning… “Yeah… AND?! That was this morning… What are you doing right now to earn this…” …and so on and so on… Which is why I relate to the abuse I see here… My parents did all this to me!

Fluffy abuse is my reality growing up… At least the mental stuff…

Gaslighting, and gatekeeing included…

“I never said that! You’re remembering it wrong!!!” Gaslighting

“You can’t have THAT that’s for boys/children… Your not a boy/child!!!” Gatekeeping

So I wasn’t autistic… Autism can’t be cured/treated… At least not like abuse can…

I loved that I learned this… I finally knew what was wrong and could start towards fixing it now… And now I’m hooked on psychology… I even want to make it my career… Studying criminal minds (not the tv show) learning their psychology so I could prevent further crimes and more criminals… I want to make something useful of all this…

5 Likes

Jesus Christ… had no idea you went through all that. Hopefully you’re in a better place than you were. And I’m hoping that you don’t have to deal with your family’s crap anymore.

4 Likes

Yeah the human mind is really fucking weird although guess that’s what you get with mush stimulated by barely any electricity that gets to make decisions. And my god I’m familiar with parts of that shite you wrote there.

3 Likes

Oh yeah! I moved 1,000 MI away to Florida… Had to live homeless a while, but it was better than home…:grin::+1:

3 Likes

True dat!

2 Likes

Also… Sorry if I vent too much… As in TMI… But I do want to encourage others with these problems to come forward and speak as well… Like I said, covering up the symptoms and pretending the ailment doesn’t exist… Doesn’t “fix it”…

My support groups help a lot… My art and stories are good outlets…

People shouldn’t encourage hiding issues to appear normal. Discuss them… Find your options, work towards fixing them…

And making others feel bad for having these problems is bad too…

Saying things like “You need help!” In a sarcastically implies that people who actually “need help” are bad people… That saying now carries a stigma to it… And now people who need it won’t get it… They’re too afraid at what it implies… “I’m defective… I should be ostracized…”

I got fed up for being made to feel that way… If I told my parents I needed to see a Psychologist… “Do you have any idea how that makes our family look… How it make ME look?!” And they were the ones who used the “You need help” saying the most!

Don’t feel ashamed you went through something traumatizing… It wasn’t your fault… And you shouldn’t be afraid to get help for something you didn’t do to you…

It’s like being hit in the face with a shovel then needing surgery for it… You shouldn’t be ashamed you needed surgery… Even if your parents say “I got hit so many times with a shovel before and I never needed surgery… You kids are weak now days… (Literally what they sound like) we used to hit each other in the face with a shovel for fun… And we’d just cover it up and walk it off… Even with our pustulating wounds…” Ugh!

3 Likes