Ruby Pt. 2 - Renaissance

110 Likes

Yeah! I’d leave his @$$ too!

9 Likes

He didn’t do anything to her. He’s just playing with his bio toys

8 Likes

If he’s willing to do that to a needy eatie poop factory that can talk. Can you imagine what he would do if they had a baby?! And all those things do is cry and babble. They can’t beg for their lives.

Back when I was dating, one of my key indicators. A major “red flag” was seeing how he treats his belongings. His house, car and toys. If the guy has decapitated teddy bears and action figures, would you stick around?!

If they treat their “toys” like that, how will they treat you? How do they treat their family? How do they treat their friends? Do they even have any? How will they treat your friends?

That is not how you play with those toys properly. They even say that they’re meant for huggies and love. You don’t buy a puzzle they attempt to swallow the pieces. Or mutilate and burn them. And if you saw someone doing this, wouldn’t you stay away?

13 Likes

Man that fall down the stairs, I felt that

6 Likes

Yea a dimly lit murder basement is a massive red flag.

12 Likes

Abso-friggin-lutely!!!:grin::+1:

3 Likes

Might be a red flag, but it’s hard to feel sympathy for the little fucker when she sacrificed her OWN CHILDREN, for her LEGS! I’m hoping she burns.

7 Likes

Fair point. But in cold hard logic, she can have more babies. She can’t have more legs. And especially can’t have babies without having leggies.

I know many humans that would make that choices as well.

8 Likes

protagonist in chat

8 Likes

He’s playing with his biotoys in an officially endorsed way. What you’re claming is akin to saying “nooo! You can’t break your lego tower. That’s a red flag! You can only play with lego’s the same way I do!”

Besides, Ruby abandoned her babbehs. If a captain can go down with his ship, a mare should have the decency to not be a selfish shit.

11 Likes

Hows your hand, feeling any better?

@OtherCoraline

1 Like

the legos do not scream and beg for me to not take the legos apart, and i dont play with my legos in a creepy basement

6 Likes

@jimmyhopkins (is the reply feature still on the fritz?)
Have you never played the Sims? They scream and cry and it just makes it all the more hilarious. There’s entire subgenres about enjoying the utter betrayal and destruction of dumb little creatures. Black and White is a pretty dope god game where you can betray your most ardent worshipers and it just makes their tears all the more delicious :smiley:

8 Likes

Isn’t enjoying sims suffering legal human abuse?

4 Likes

I’m not saying that she’s right. It’s an @$$hole move. I’m just saying that even humans would make that decision…

It’s not unique to fluffies nature alone…

Just like there are some mares that would choose babbehs over leggies… But she would only end up prolonging their torture if she did. And now she won’t be able to escape on top of it.

I know full well, if she chose babbehs. He would turn around and say… “Good choice… Now you get to see me torture them instead!!! And now you have no legs on top of it too!”

And as far as using toys wrong. I’m sticking to my first reference. There’s using them in a unique creative way. Using fluffies for food, or for fertilizer in gardening… But this is more like buying a Lego set to eat the pieces… Or buying a teddy bear and ripping it apart…

If you want to use a new creative way to play with toys… Put dresses on GI Joe’s… Have at it. Don’t take GI Joe’s apart and shove them up your anus… Which I would consider a very big “red flag” btw…

5 Likes

It’s legal. That’s enough for me :sunglasses:

On a serious note: I think it’s the uncanny valley effect. Sims (and other games like GTA) have little inhabitants that look like us, sound like us, and act like us, but only to an extent. There’s something so incredibly off about their simplicity. And that’s why messing with them is so cathartic. They are like human-shaped ants. They aren’t human, so it’s no more morally complicated than spraying a hornets nest, but there’s something very satisfying about seeing the (somewhat) human reaction of tears, begging, pleading, and crying. It makes you feel like an omnipotent being (hell, quicksaving and razing Whiterun in Skryim is a meme for a reason), and that can be a great feeling when life is kicking your teeth in.

Fluffies are kinda like that. We creators and viewers have absolute control over these little critters with (somewhat) human reactions. It’s cathartic. I am 100% positive that if flufies were real, the vast majority of abusers here would never hurt a fluffy. They’d be too real and the uncanny valley would be gone. But with the valley separating us from fluffies, it’s fun to treat them like Sims and open world NPCs

10 Likes

He’s gonna be waiting at the top of the stairs and be pissed.

4 Likes

Agree with your first part. Mare’s act differently based on headcannon. I was just riffing Ruby. What she did was very reasonable and intelligent.

But this is 100% a valid reason to buy a teddy bear. I remember a particular shitty day I had and I went out and bought scented candles and some other fragile decorations and just t-balled them in the backyard with a baseball bat. It was a pain cleaning up, but it was exactly the controlled, healthy outlet that I needed. I contend that in many headcannons (not all), taking your frustration out of fluffies is seen as a valid outlet. Much better to tear a mare and foals apart because you were treated like crap at work or failed an important exam than shout at our roomates about your crappy day potentially harming friendships and building animosity in the house.

5 Likes

Also, for the record, I agree with you on this account. In part one, the abuser gets called upstairs for “bedtime”. This abuser is def too young to be engaging in this type of recreation. So yeah. Red flags all around. :+1:

3 Likes