Rude Awakening - Parts 2&3 (Salapet)

rude2

rude3

< Previous || Next >>

==========

You can tell I was experimenting pretty heavily with different dimensions, styles, brushes, etc. so forgive the inconsistency. Also manually drawing dialogue with a mouse sucked so I switched to text instead.

47 Likes

I understand the sheer murderous rage of being woken up, but wouldn’t that guy just rather kill them immediately so he can go back to bed? He spent all that time amputating them, now they’ll never stop crying.

2 Likes

clearly woke up for “fun”

if the lesson is thought well enough the survivor probably will never do it again

can’t wait to see more

Because it wouldn’t be as fun, and also because distressed crying is a soothing white noise like rain or ocean waves, as everyone knows.

Great quality comic! Professional abusers usually cause emotional pain to their fluffies as well (like a mummah seeing her babbehs getting killed) you have incorporated this technique into the comic, providing that original fluffy abuse feelings abd you realize we all gonna go to hell (blackjack and hookers on me)

1. Experimenting is awesome, thanks for bringing us along :slight_smile:
  2. Text is hard, and readable text is best. Not a problem.

Man wear some slippers, you’d ruined your socks kickin shit spewin shitrats.

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Agreed! Plus it be quicker if he either just broke their necks, or ripped out their tongues… A person MUST get 8hours sleep to function right! Also a decent breakfast 30min after waking up…

1 Like

Wow, I know Shitrats are pretty stupid, that’s a given, but one of those rats complaint about losing its limbs, is because it can’t play anymore, I think that one is especially stupid in my book.