Rudy Doesn't Want a Bath (Hedgehog)

Working on getting over my fear of putting my work out there. I am shit at this but am determined to get good at drawing these disgusting things! Please give me all the constructive criticism. I’m new to art in general and drawing fluffies. Thanks!
-Hedgehog

40 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Flush 'em

4 Likes

It would certainly be easier lol

2 Likes

Also reading what you wrote…it looks pretty good to me. The head might be a little weird. Lack of ears maybe? Feels too round and smoothed out. I’m not an artist though so I’m likely talking out my ass. Body/legs look good tho

4 Likes

Yeah I’m least happy with his head. I was trying to have his ears down, but it ended up looking weird. I’ll improve as time goes on hopefully haha

3 Likes

You got the whole sobbing & fear of water through in the expression. Doing well. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

<3

3 Likes

If he’s so scared of wawa, why is he secreting it from his face?

2 Likes

Give him a bath anyway and let him scream lol

5 Likes

Leave him to drown.

3 Likes

i’ll show you what’s bad for fluffies

2 Likes

Uh-oh! Tears are water too. That little guy is just asking to drown^^

As for getting better at drawing (I suck a lot at it^^) I like to kinda trace styles I like that have a very nice and defined outline, kinda like pic related - I don’t know the artist I’m afraid but he used to be kinda popular I believe… Also I have seen far worse drawings on here so don’t be disheartened^^
IShpNGK

2 Likes

Needs ears and mane. Try drawing a frame to build upon first.

2 Likes

Wawa bad for fluffys Too bad it’s bath time :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

oh oh bad peepees, you know wat that means fluffo reaches for pliers with maliscious intent

3 Likes