Rue: Low Battery. By ArisenLeaf

Photo shoot fail.

36 Likes

The holes reminded me of leggos and I was picturing various mechanical accessories being docked into them.

Each with their own holes or plugs to dock even more stuff into. xD

2 Likes

awwwww, thats adorable!!

1 Like

5 Likes

. . .Huh.

Thinking of the name ‘johny 5’ had me pondering ‘what if a litter were all named the same primary name but a number after?’

ie - ‘johnny 1, johnny 2, johnny 3, etc’

I feel like there’s something there for a story~ but my brains not smart enough to think of some good highlights without some time…

2 Likes

Nice because it is inspired by Lego’s mega blocks brand.

Could only imagine all the accessories Hasbio would push for fluffies that have these leggies.

2 Likes

Attachable feed tray! ~plugs tube with food and water trays and a sliding lid to inner front leg. Interior portion with the bowls rotates inside to stay upright and protective panel spring closes if the air bubble titlts beyond a certain axis to prevent spills."~

Fan unit - ~plugs in like portable fan and it provides a slight breeze like one of those shitty hand held electric fans you can clip to a hat/shirt~

Palanquin unit - ~plugs in tent framing to shoulder holes and the base board goes along the back to make a safe portable bed to carry foals. Add a soft fabric roof with support frame or something in case the fluffy gets knocked over.~

Scent pucks - ~intalls gel puck into hole to fill it. Pucks come in an array of smells and colors for various purposes. ex: Mare scent, sketties, Newborn foal, feral repellent (usually paired with an odor neutralizer in the collar so they dont notice) , etc.~

Float unit - ~plus in and self inflates on electic charge. Provides four floating pads so that the fluffy can lay down while floating on the water and Elbows to provide a portion under the hoof so that the fluffy can roughly walk on water.~

3 Likes

3 Likes

OMG Cutenes Overload. So fucking adorabel…musst pet carefully.

1 Like