Rufus (by Booperino)

;3

48 Likes

I love this, it’s very sweet. Rufus would make a good service animal, I think. He’s a good dad fluffy.

12 Likes

I just got up from a depression nap so I’m extra vulnerable and you hit me right in the breadbox with this extremely sad story with the happiest of endings. Staining myself in sad/happy tears.

7 Likes

Excuse me while I bawl my eyes out . That hit right in the feels. :sob:

5 Likes

I hope that kid stays as nice when he realizes all the work it’s going to take to help him poop.

1 Like

That must’ve been a hell of a fall to lose his nuts. Unless it’s just a case of paralysis below the waist and it’s just a dead worm down there.

Either way, it’s good to see some light at the end of it all, Rufus deserves some happiness in his final days.

4 Likes

i was thinking fall so bad it broke both legs and junk beyond repair that they needed to be removed, but your idea also works!

5 Likes

Rufus finally had a home and a life with a purpose… :cry: …ugh…just woke up with dust in mah eye… :cry:

Should have smack that fuckin kid throwing merch like that! :grimacing::triumph:

5 Likes

“Sir I don’t know how to tell you this but… your Fluffy broke his penis.”

“Yeah well, he was trying to fuck the plug socket and got the angle wrong. This was actually the better outcome for him.”

2 Likes

…lmao

2 Likes

Imagine some asshole breaking your legs and your junk, and all of a sudden you have to live with them

1 Like