Rules Are Rules! (Artist: DelishDelay~)

Reddit won’t let me copy descriptions, rip.

Essentially it was something about a middle classed perfectionist named Megan who could never have friends over for her book club meetings without her Fluffy, Onion, shitting everywhere. One day after he made a mess all over the kitchen counter, she finally put her foot down.

I drew this traditionally. Had fun making it. :heart: Might so requests at some point. Maybe

112 Likes

Now taking bets on how long it takes for the cork to pop out in Megan’s direction!

4 Likes

To be fair, its the little bastards own fault

4 Likes

is it truly the fluffy’s fault that they were created with a defect that makes them generate a ton of shit or is it society’s fault for letting them run free?

2 Likes

Or allowing them to live at all. Asking the big questions here.

3 Likes

Guess it’s the owner to blame, you could give them food harder to process or just don’t give it at all

3 Likes

Fair point.

1 Like

Your art is good. Delightfully bouncy even. Don’t stop.

2 Likes

Technically, it’s PETA’s fault.

1 Like

Don’t plan on it. :heart:

1 Like

monkey-fall

5 Likes

Shush, just punish the damn thing

2 Likes

OH, MY G’D, FLUFFY, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE POOR CHIMP??? HE’S GONE FOWEBA SWEEPIES BECAUSE OF YOU!

Crap. Getting ideas.

2 Likes

OH GOD NOT FOWEBA SWEEPIES

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Get corked bitch

1 Like

Cute and funny perfection. I love everything about fluffy corks, as combines violation and humiliation into one painfully uncomfortable package, right in the poopie place! :laughing:

1 Like

Precisely. And it could’ve all been prevented too! Not that hard to use the litter box. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Tips on offering requests, limit them so to avoid burnout and heavy workloads

2 Likes

Yep! corck that little bastard and teach him a harsh lesson before he turns into a smarty

1 Like