Runaway mummah at the river PART 2 by ShititsMe

Hello!! shit finishing…??..the runaway mummah at the river arc, and i want to give the babbeh a destiny chosen by the community so…lets do another poll!!.
I’ll take the moronbox option away coz this ending pretty much covers what i can think about a moronbox ending.

• Abusebox
  • Hugbox
  • Weirdbox
  • Sadbox
  • Horrobox

0 voters

21 Likes

Hugbox and then abuse/sadbox when it turns out he is the only babbeh who can’t fly

9 Likes

GOD…Mr Owl youre diabolical hehehe

2 Likes

Little fluffy seatting on a tree
s.t.a.r.v.i.n.g

4 Likes

Weird and horror get my votes every time. Weird first, since horror usually just means Abuse with a non-human.

3 Likes

Hugbox or weirdbox - in this situation they’d inevitably have to be the same. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Damn that’s one oblivious baby!

1 Like

thats the hard part about making horrobox, and the fact that looking the fluffy in distress take away all seriousness hahaha

with this foal?? everything can happend hahahahaha

2 Likes

I think it helps to stick to the perspective of the one who isn’t in the more immediate danger, and if tied then starting with the one who is most likely to be observing the situation; likely beginning with the Fluffy (since most threats should go after the bigger or more difficult to neutralize target, reinforcing how fucked the survivor is) and intercut with the human for a more complete picture of what is going on. I prefer the Fluffies older than a year so they have life experience outside a breeding mill to pull on or else they just have programming and very repetitive backstories making their gender and color the only distinguishing feature. Which given its Fluffies means you are unlikely to have enough time to care about or empathize with them. Like when the stoner, token, or bimbo dies first to the killer, they were a copy/paste bundle of tropes that are almost a punchline.
Plus, in horror everyone should be in danger. Not just the Fluffies.

Otherwise it just becomes like a slasher sequel in a series that went on too long.

Omniscient third person works for setup, leaving only the “action” or payoff in the present to make the contrast more creepy. I imagine it like if it was a movie, third person is for the stationary camera and first person, or at least third person describing whats in the head of a character, is when the camera would be moving.

Of course none of this applies to horror comics. There is a video on youtube describing the tantamount importance of the page turn to comic horror while explaining the structural “rules” of horror in each medium between movie, novel, and comic. I cannot find it though.

So instead, have these. This guy is good at ‘for dummies’ the ways to make horror fiction work which I love. I think the video I’m looking for is by him, but I’m not sure.

2 Likes

Close the poll!! and the winner its the old favorite Abuse!! you guys never cease to amaze me hahhaha

1 Like