Russia invading Ukraine

It’s difficult not to pay attention to all the craziness in the news right now.
Just yesterday, Russia invaded Ukraine, and we are worried about our Ukrainian users.
They’re facing a situation we couldn’t imagine being in, potentially losing their homes, livelihood, and even family.
Please, try to have empathy for our Ukrainian members during this time.
Please do not take any anger out on Russian users, as I am sure this is a very complicated and conflicting time for them emotionally.

47 Likes

You are robbing me of the chance to finally have a reason for giving @Mr_Owl some flak.

Hope you are happy, Rouge.

Jests aside, please do try to stay safe, to all who are close to the involved zones.

16 Likes

Well, for whatever it’s worth, I’m American and I still consider Mr_Owl (and other Russian users) a friend.

11 Likes

Elias, Owl, the rest of you fools, are all my friends. Nous sommes la Terre.

7 Likes

Yes I support this out of my heart, please Ellias, Mr Owl and the rest of you were ever you are right now please be safe.

4 Likes

I’d shit myself if jets were flying over my city bombing everywhere :x

5 Likes

I was thinking that this is the moment where micro fluffies had been useful to set upon those in power just to give them heck for being warmongering asshats taking their bullying ways out on the rest of the population. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Touffus Sans Frontières! Dunno if that’s accurate.

Real talk, I hope those of us affected by this shit make it out alive. To my knowledge, no members of FC have actually died yet, and this ain’t the time to change that.

3 Likes

To anybody here who lives in Ukraine, please stay safe. Times are scary, and I hope you turn out alright.

9 Likes

Dagum looks like RipOffMcGee upgraded to starting geopolitical shitstorms now

[This is a joke in trying times.]

4 Likes

Hmm. Love to everyone here, no matter what you call your home country. To me, your a degenerate Fluffy enthusiast, and have no worries for any form of hatred from me. :blush::wolf:

3 Likes

We went from talking about tiny horses to the Russo-Ukrainian War.

3 Likes

I consider you all my weird-ass brothers and sisters, no matter where you live. The only person on either side of this conflict that I feel anything negative towards is Putin, and I hope that the Russian people take advantage of the military being tied up in Ukraine to use this opportunity to depose him.

3 Likes

Guys, lets have a fluffy Putin abuse competition. Lets make him a joke more than he already is.
3 categories, abuse images, abuse stories, enfie Putin.

3 Likes

Dude should we try and start a fuck putin competition?
3 categories, abuse images, abuse stories, enfie Putin.

1 Like

As much I would love to see that. You can’t, it’s against the website’s rules.

1 Like

And what rule would it violate? It doesn’t depict a people group and there have been images that poke fun at Trump fluffies.

1 Like

You see, Putin is not human, he’s an animal. We don’t allow animal abuse.

5: No Animal Abuse - Fluffy Community does not condone animal abuse nor may it be posted. This includes any jokes or memes whatsoever. There can be no normalisation of harm to animals within the community.

6 Likes

Dude, don’t insult animals by calling Putin one. He is a biotoy with smarty syndrome.

4 Likes

True, animals at least have a brain.

3 Likes