Rusty’s Journey - Part 1 - Written by Magma

You are a fluffy foal.

You have a mummah, a daddeh, and a bwudah. They are the bestest family ever in the whole wide world… sort of. Bwudah is very nice to you, and Daddeh is kind, even if he is always out finding nummies and you don’t see him much. Mummah is… not very kind. She calls you a “poopeh babbeh” and makes you sleep in the cold.

Mummah says your fluff is a gross poopeh color. You had always thought your fluff was nice. It’s a rusty brown color and your growing mane is a dark red. Your favorite part about yourself, though, are your see places. They’re a bright green, which reminds you of that juice nummie Daddeh brought home once from a big “nummie pwace boxy”.

Speaking of Daddeh, you hadn’t seen him in many bright times. Each passing day left you with even worse tummeh owies, as only Bwudah got miwkies from Mummah. You cautiously make your way over to the bush housie.

“Mummah? Whewe Daddeh go? When come back?” You chirp out. “Vewy hungwy, want nummies and wuv.”

A couple of rustles later and Mummah pokes her head out of the bush housie. She looked the same as she always did— bright blue fur, soft green mane, and angry yellow eyes. She bats you away from the bush housie and huffs.

“Dummeh poopeh babbeh know not to come cwoser to fwuffy housie.” She scowls at you. “Wowstest babbeh get no miwkies, only bestest babbeh.”

You watch her put the same hoof she hit you with to her chin in thought. Then, she says “Daddeh no come back cause dummeh poopeh babbeh hewe.”

Well, that certainly wasn’t true. Daddeh always gave babbeh wuv and small nummies. Daddeh wuv all babbehs, so you wuved him back.

“Daddeh wuv babbeh wots, siwwy Mummah!” You laugh at your mummah’s apparent silly explanation. Daddeh would never just leave fwuffy famiwy behind. Your laughter stops immediately and turns into surprised chirps of pain as your Mummah brings her huwties hoof down on your face.

“No waugh at Mummah!!” She crawls the rest of the way out of the bush, hitting you again. You feel something snap in one of your hind weggies. “Mummah give bad babbeh wowstest huwties! Give foweveah sweepies!” She screams at you. Your weggie feels as though it’s on fire and you scream and cry. Mummah raises her hoof above you, ready to bring it down and give you foweveah sweepies.

Just then a chirping sound cries out from within the bush houwsie. Mummah stops her assault on you and turns, concerned for your sibling. Forgetting you entirely, she crawls back inside. Terrified of your Mummah, you drag your broken body away from the only home you’ve ever known and into the great unknown.

The chill of the morning air didn’t bother you as much as it might other fluffies, as you had always slept out in the cold. Plus, your weggie was in too much pain to focus on the cold anyhow. You had no idea how far or for how long you’d been dragging yourself, but it must’ve been for very long because your good weggies were tired.

While taking a small break, the voices of humans could be heard approaching your resting spot.

“Oh shit dude, is that a rat?” One voice asked. “Nah, that’s one of horse things my girlfriend likes. It’s a… a fluffy, I think.” The other replied.

The human bends down and picks you up, inspecting you. He wasn’t gentle and you wanted to cry, but were too tired to even peep.

“Looks like it’s a baby… Do you think the mom is around?” The human holding you takes a cursory glance around, finding nothing. Silly human, you had travelled so far, munstah Mummah wouldn’t be around here. “Eh, who cares. It’s got bad colors, I bet the mom left it behind.” “Heh, I should give it to my girlfriend. She’s been wanting a baby fluffy for the past week.”

Your ears perk up a little at this. A new Mummah? You would wuv a new Mummah! You gather the energy to speak. “Fwuffy wuv… wuv new Mummah!”

“Looks like the little fucker is already excited to meet her.” The other human chuckles. “Let’s just hope her roommates don’t “forget to close the door” this time…”

The two humans seemed to agree to take you to new Mummah. You could only hope this new Mummah wasn’t a meanie like your last one, and that she would gives you wuv and nummies.

Thank you for reading! I’m a first time poster and here and if you see any issues with my post, please let me know!

10 Likes

Only issue I see with your post is that there’s a cliffhanger, and I already want to read part 2

2 Likes

Ah, thank you! I’d like to keep working on it soon and maybe make some art for it

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

A story AND art? Me likey!

1 Like