??? - S.T.A.L.L.I.O.N. Appliance Overview by Deliverance

Initially mentioned in 20 - PREGNAFLUFF™.

S.T.A.L.L.I.O.N. Appliance Overview

Thank you and congratulations for your purchase of the FluffTek® Storage for (Fluffy) Testicles And Live Local Impregnation On Need Appliance (S.T.A.L.L.I.O.N.).

Based in the designs of the now banned war period soldier-cloning and workforce replenishing facilities, FluffTek® was able to create a compact, yet fully-featured appliance for the challenges of today’s lucrative Equine Biotoy (Fluffy Pony) manufacture business.

– Core –

The core of the S.T.A.L.L.I.O.N. Appliance is akin to a high-performance on-premise computing cluster, containing the CPU cores, central services and in-memory database solution for the monitoring, operation and genetic predictive analytics for Fluffy manufacturing.

– Library –

Specially designed for the Fluffy internal chemistry, the S.T.A.L.L.I.O.N. Appliance Library can store and maintain in perfect operational state up to 1000 capsules (depending on the model) with sets of testicles from “Stallion” Fluffies with minimum effort and reduced TCO, avoiding the need to hire additional employees to service and maintain “Stallion” Fluffies during all their productive operation cycle.

Although primarily built for Fluffy testicles, the library could also maintain other Fluffy tissue in operational state. (This feature is still experimental and not supported by FluffTek®).

– Impregnator –

The S.T.A.L.L.I.O.N. Appliance Impregnator is a small-scale automated operating room with fully manual mode also enabled; in the first phase of the impregnation cycle it gently(1) holds the Fluffy “Mares” in place with its robotic tentacles to activate the restrain straps; the tentacles hold them gently but firmly, calming them simulating petting. In the next phase another tentacle simulates a “Stallion” Fluffy phallus, penetrates the “Mare” and gently fertilizes it without causing any physical or mental trauma(2).

The power and water requirements for the S.T.A.L.L.I.O.N Appliance are described in document FC-303, along with the packaged nutrients catalog.

(1) The customer definition of “gently” can be vastly different to FluffTek’s.
(2) No animals(3) were harmed in the R&D of this product.
(3) Equine Biotoys are not considered animals or even living creatures in any applicable laws worldwide.

20XX FluffTek® Inc. PATENT PENDING

30 Likes

Of course the human is a redhead xD

5 Likes

Fluffy Urotsukudoji when?

Does the impregnator come with speakers? It feels like you could sell the ‘simulation’ (ie - improve mare satisfaction) with an ‘enf’ sound track in the second phase and some encouraging phrases from a stallion in the first during the simulated ‘nuzzling’.

If not I could probably accomplish this with a sound board and a blue tooth speaker…

2 Likes

Souless artificers are the best. :slight_smile:
(ginger)

1 Like