Sacrifice (By Gemini [me])

“Dis am twappie. Babbehs fow food. Mummah see it befow, da babbeh go in an’ get huwties an’ fowebah sweepies an’ mummah an’ babbehs eat da fowebew-sweepie babbeh, wiff boo-boo juice an’ ebewyfin’. Bu’ twappie am big enuff fow Mummah tu gu in. Mummah fink yu am big enuff tu wib awone.”

It was night-time, and a starving gulper eel deep-sea fluffy mother was with her hungry babies, wandering around a “foals-for-food” trap at the epipelagic zone of the ocean. Said trap was designed to control shallow seafluff population, and not really the deep seafluff one. It was a lonely “dawk-time”, with all the shallow sea fluffies sleeping in their “safe places”.

“Mummah…? Nu say yu…”

“Dats wite,” the mother replied to her babies. “am tu weak an’ hungwy tu catch an’ num. Bu’ yu showd fank mummah. A mummah hab fowebew-sweepie babbehs bwing much mowe heawt huwties dan’ babbehs hab a fowebew-sweepie mummah. Cuz mummahs and daddehs am supposed to go fowebew-sweepies befow da babbehs du.”

“Nu, mummah! Nu wan be wizou’ yu!”

“Mummah… Am gonna miss yu…”

“Nu wan’ be awon yet! Pwease, mummah, Awtemis an’ bwuddahs an’ sissies wub yu!”

The mother began to shed salty tears that automatically blended in with the salty water, hugging her sobbing offspring.

“Yu aww ‘now diz bwite-time wouwd come. Ebewyfwuffy nee’ tu be stwon’ an nu nee’ mummah fow ebewyfin’ anymow. Nu am afwaid of go fowebew-sweepies, if Mummah ‘now it an’ it wiww hewp babbehs. Nu cawe if fowebew-sweepies is just fowebew dawkie time. Numming mummah wiww hewp yu gwow big and stwon’.”

As the mare slowly let go of her sad babies, she said a few last words before she went inside the trap. “Nu be saddies 'cuz Mummah go fowebew sweepies. Hab biggest heawt happies 'cuz Mummah do it fow babbehs. Wub yu.”

7 Likes

Error, out of sketties.
System refill scheduled in 72 hours.

2 Likes

I think I need to go hug something.

3 Likes

This is why fluffies have the damned emotional system in them

4 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like