Sad day at Fluffy shop (InfraredTurbine)

He’s got size and spirit but still doesn’t call himself smarty. I’d adopt him as an outdoor fluffy and run a fight club where his job is to beat up any ferals 1v1 in a fenced-in pit while the rest of the invading herd (and maybe his friends in the neighborhood) watches.

1 Like

I always assume shelter fluffies are priced purely because of the cost of state-mandatory vaccinations.

But sir, you understand that it’s $25 for both?

Yes, but I don’t want the brown one, I’m fine with paying the total just for the blue one.

But the brown one is free…

Do you want me to put them in the trashcan outside or do you want to keep them?

4 Likes

do you think he may kill his brother out of jealousy, is that a possible outcome on this type of situations?

Base fluffies were designed to be non-violent. Assuming Brown wasnt abused or feral, the odds of violence are low; only a small percentage of fluffies are psychotic.

Of course, even if he does turn violent, the odds he can do real damage are low, unless he’s a genetic freak or really lucky.

1 Like

Well sadly brownie your tantrum is another reason why your not getting adopted.

Added their size difference is the brown one been eating more? :thinking:

Great art as always.

3 Likes

blue looks a bit like a runt but I think the poor brown one will be a good enfie-pal

Look at the panic in the brown one’s eyes. They know what’s coming.

Last chance for $25? Go to another shop, you can get them a lot cheaper

That’s a sensible thought. I’d assumed this was a pet store rather than a shelter, since they’re apparently going to dispose of fluffies that (in my mind) don’t really look that old but are probably approaching difficult-sale age.
I suppose it could just be a shelter that isn’t no-kill, since it’s probably a similar age that you’d start expecting they won’t find a forever home.

If it was as you are now, but as a fluffy, you’d probably be able to be taken in as you can talk normally. If you talk like a fluffy but still are yourself, then you’d be pretty smart and be taken in. If you were a normal ass fluffy? Sure.

Anyways, I just gotta finish off my comment by saying life isn’t fair.

I’d Take both and then make a three strike score system where the worst becomes the other one’s Enfie Pal.

The Poopie Fluffy gets an automatic 1st strike.

Imagine being poopie and thinking you have the right to make noise ever at anything.

Just entitlement tbh no wonder nobody wants you get back in the poop pile where you belong doo doo mcgee :gotsketties:

Ah. You just refered to humans as dummies. That, combined with the stompy feet are probably going to cost you your life.
So, calm down. Stop stomping. You are a fairly large fluffy, and that can be pleasing to some people. So, chill and be a nice fluffy.
Unless the store is closing right now. In that case, go nuts.

Sorry fam but I’m different