Sad Destiny (InfraredTurbine)

Just a sketch I did about a simple idea
well… I think she’s lying…

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time!

50 Likes

I’d argue the “bad mummah” tag - in the wild, this is a totally valid way of handling deformed infants.

6 Likes

yeah, you’re not wrong

5 Likes

Sadbox takes care of it. I don’t think its bad mama so much as sad mama with a hard choice.

1 Like

7 Likes

Though, she is super cold about it. No tears, not even a sorry in her own thoughts.

1 Like

I can understand, considering a lot of feral fluffies have several litters in their life time this perhaps might have not been the first time she resorted to it. Also the deformed baby was probably given low priority for nursing to begin with, so she had time to distance herself emotionally.

5 Likes

Bad mammah by circumstances is still a bad mammah. She’ll be a successful mammah, but not a good one

I kind of disagree. Not good by human standards, but I think by animal/feral standards she’s doing well in that regard.

That said I thought she was derped at first. Misinterpreted the eyes!

5 Likes

I guess it boils down to what the lesser of two evils is, Eat a baby and the rest live? or Eat no baby and everyone starves to death?

4 Likes

Uh o so if her legs still having problem this one is her “back up nummie” yaiks!

Yeah sad either which the poor mare will have “heawt hutties” in the aftermath especially numming one but “foweba” feared and hated by her own children.

Assuming they know what happened.

3 Likes

Yeah saw some would quietly took it far and do the deeds there. The scariest in such even one of the foal would secretly discover it. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

They are still tiny, so I doubt any of them would leave the nest far.

2 Likes

Well the foal is fucked up.

1 Like