Saferoom - From: a Heart of darkness by: RandomAirPeople. (InfraredTurbine) Comissioned

A commission for RandomAirPeople, showing the saferoom where the 4 little foals could enjoy all the toys, fun, comfort and tv they could

Enjoy :slight_smile:

36 Likes

You enjoy making me suffer, don’t you?

5 Likes

Its Fluffy TV.

So this is a prequel to an Abuse or Sadbox story where they act on the Hasbio brainwashing.

3 Likes

RandomAirPeople is really into this story, so I need to show you all what these fluffies had xD

3 Likes

Essentially its just a scene from, “A Heart of Darkness”. Its more of a scene to illustrate how great these foals had it, before a feral herd invaded their home. In Chapter 7 of it, the ferals break into Chris’s house when he is away and try to take his land. Chris’s Foals are barely 2 months old and they are decimated very graphically by the Herd’s Smarty and his five toughies. These were done as companion pieces to the main story, to help the visualization.

4 Likes

Oof.
Dogs trained to kill unfamiliar ones and spare the familiar as well as one-way catflaps would be sound investments.

Although, the human sadist side of me wants kids to arrive and see the carnage taking place. Or even better, a malicious human laughing at it so the kid learns to hate everyone.