Sally, pt -2, by Grim

This takes place two seconds after the end of Sally, pt -1

“Hey, now what did I just te-” Pistol stopped mid-sentence as he saw the giant mess that Shane had somehow managed to create in the three seconds his back had been turned.

“Well then…”

Shane used one of his front hooves to punch Sally in the eye before mounting her and humping away again. “Dummeh mawe, gib Shane babbehs fastah! Yu nu tight 'nuff, nee enfie babbeh fow bes enfies!”

Pistol grabbed Shane by the scruff of his neck and dropped him into a nearby empty plastic storage container. “I’ll be right back Shane.”

After giving Sally a treat and assuring her that she had done nothing wrong, Pistol returned to Shane holding a fluffy rectal cork and a bowl of warm, soapy water.

“Now this is going to hurt a bit, but at this point, the pain will probably do you some good.” Pistol told Shane as he shoved the cork home.

“POOPIE PWACE OWWIES!” Shane wailed before adding in a “HURK” as Pistol lifted him out of the storage tote.

“There really aren’t that many rules here, and you managed to break them all in seconds, you really are something. Let’s get started with cleaning the mess you just made on my wall.” Pistol said as he dunked Shane in the bowl of soapy water.

“WAWA BA’ FOW FWUFFIES” Shane wailed, but the only effect was that Pistol dunked him twice more for effect before he started using the now soapy and wet fluffy on his wall as one might use a sponge.

“Nu smeww pwetty, ow ba’ uppies, wan downies!” Shane moaned as he was rubbed on the newly decorated wall. This gave Pistol pause.

“Well, I can’t give you down syndrome, but I know a guy who can do something better.” Pistol said before finishing cleaning the wall with Shane and dropping him, covered in shit and still wet and soapy, into the plastic tote.

The next day Pistol greeted Dr. Redacted at his front door, handing him a beer before explaining his plan.

“-and I think that should really do the trick, what about you?”

“YEAH!” Frank Redacted agreed. “Lets get started!”

Shane was carried into a basement room full of tools, with a table with a leg immobilizer board.

“Shane nu wike dis!” Shane announced as he squirmed, forcing Pistol to be rather forceful in getting all four legs into the leg board’s holes. Pistol then helped Dr. Redacted secure Shane’s head perfectly still with a fluffy sized metal ring and bolts style head immobilizer.

“Alrighty Frank, the floor is yours!”

Dr. Redacted spoke calmly to Shane as he worked.

“Shane, I’m going to expose your brain, but to do that, I’ll have to do several things first. I’m going to start with a fluffy-safe local anesthetic to numb the area, so you don’t feel pain, as that’s not what we’re after here.”

Shane’s eyes nervously watched the needle approach his throat. “NU WAN-” Shane was cut off as Dr. Redacted paralyzed his vocal cords temporarily.

“There we go, now you’ll be quiet until I need you to talk again. With several injections around the scalp, I can now move to the scalpel, HA HA!”

Nobody else laughed.

“Well then, we cut through the scalp carefully like so, and then out comes the rotary bone saw. The trick to this part is patience, and if you do it right, the entire top of the skull comes off ever so easily, just like this!”

Dr. Redacted pulled Shane’s horn upwards and the entire top of his head just came… off. With the fluff, skin, and bone gone, Shane’s brain could clearly be seen.

“Now, if I was Hannibal Lecter, I’d make you eat your own brain, but you, Shane, are a fluffy, so it’s going to go a bit differently.”

He gestured to Pistol to come closer. “Pistol, do you see this area, it’s brown and shrivled, and this area that is pink and overgrown?”

“Why, yes I do, that one looks like it has never been used, and the other one seems to be the brain region equivalent of a body builder!”

“Well said indeed! The atrophied area is Shane’s self control region, and the other area is Shane’s lack of self control region. I’m going to remove both of them and place them in a more appropriate place.”

With deft strokes of his scalpel, Dr. Redacted carefully excised the two bits of tissue and placed them together in a small metal bowl before going behind Shane. Quick as a flash, Dr. Redacted uncorked Shane’s anus, shoved both pieces of brain inside, and recorked Shane. So fast was this manuveour performed, that Shane did not notice it was happening before it was done, with no poop even leaving the fluffy at all.

“Now, with that done, I’m going to make a few more ‘changes’ before we close Shane back up and see how he does.”

The ‘few more changes’ took hours as Dr. Redacted worked tirelessly like the energizer bunny on a pure meth diet. When it was finally over, Frank went to go get Pistol, who had just successfully defended his thirteenth PhD thesis.

Shane, now with his head bandaged, was carried back to the safe room where Sally was napping the day away. The moment he was placed on the ground, he sprinted (read: fat wobbled) over to Sally, who had woken up at his approach.

“Speshul fwen Shane!” Sally cried with joy as Shane approached her.

“Dummeh stoopi Sawwy! Gib Shane enfies!” Shane demanded.

“NUU! Speshul huggies am ba’ fow tummeh babbehs!” Sally countered.

“Nu cawe! Dummeh mawe nu ca say no!” Shane said as he tried to mount her, although much to his surprise, he instead punched himself in the balls.

“WOWEST WUMP OWWIES!” Shane shouted as he fell to the ground. Twenty seconds later he was back on his feet.

“SHANE GONNA GIB YU FOWEBAH SWEEPIE ENFIES FOW DAT!” Shane shouted, but again his legs refused to mount Sally against her will, instead punching himself in the balls twice, and much harder this time.

As Shane rolled on the ground in pain, trying to breath and scream and failing at both, Pistol turned to Dr. Redacted.

“One of your changes, I presume?”

“Yes, and trust me, over the coming days and weeks, you’ll have a blast observing all the others.”

Shane tried to mount Sally yet again, but this time knocked himself out cold with three blows to his own testicles.

previous next

18 Likes

oh this is gonna be so good

1 Like